Second chance for a perfect family xx

Começar do início

Once he leaves the pack follow him to give me some space and Lydia walks in and rubs my back.

"Lydia..." I say.

"Yeah.." She asks back.

"Can you pass me that bag please?" She looks behind her and fishes a bag from the corner handing it to me and she gasps when i take out another pregnancy test.

"I bought two, the first time i thought i was knocked up,  better safe than sorry?" I ask and she nods closing the door on the way out.

Derek's POV:

I walk through into the kitchen to get my FIANCE some water... But just as i'm about to walk back through he comes back into the living room smiling hugely with a very excited Lydia behind him. Everyone watches as she walks over to Allison and Stiles shuffles over to me...

"Sorry, i was just about to bring you your water bab-" I get cut off...

"Der, i'm pregnant." He says, smiling up to me and everyone stays quiet waiting for my reaction.

I laugh and kiss all over his face as i gently pick him up and swing him around in my arms.

"No way! Seriously?" I ask excitedly and the rest of the pack cheer as he passes me his test showing the same two red lines ...  I laugh again and everyone comes over hugging the both of us and congratulating us.

"I think we should pay a visit to Deaton..." Boyd says.

"Yeah.." Stiles agrees grabbing my hand, and wiping the tears from his eyes and sticks his face in my chest.

- Deaton's - 

"Stiles, pregnant again are we?" Deaton smiles after we explain explain everything to him. "Okie, i will give you an ultra sound now since i'm not busy... Everyone can you wait outside please, even you Derek...."

I growl lightly but Stiles squeezes my hand and nods to say it's okay, so i smile back before kissing his hand and waiting outside with the rest of the pack.

Stiles' POV:

"Okay, can you lift your shirt up for please..." He asks so i shuffle around, pulling my shirt up to my nipples and he rubs a clear but freezing jell over my stomach.

"Ohhhhh." I suck in and Derek peaks his head through the door.

"What happened!" He stresses and Deaton chuckles waving him away.

"Nothing Derek, wait outside..." He says and hums as he looks at the scan on a screen i can't see. "Now this is amazing." He says, sending me a huge smile.

"Why, what? Is the baby is okay?" I ask, raising my eyebrows and getting a bit worried.

"GUYS, YOU CAN COME BACK NOW." He yells and Derek is by my side in a second.  "You... Aren't having a baby..." He says slowly and me and Derek shoot a glance at each other and the pack whisper confused to one another, before Deaton talks again. "Nope, in fact, your having twins, one boy, one girl." He says spinning the screen around and we see two little beans facing each other.

I look over and see my big softy staring at the screen crying, so i take his hand and place it on my stomach.

"What are you gonna call them?"Scott asks.

"How about we pick one and the pack picks one?" I ask looking up to Derek who's still crying.

"That sounds perfect." He says, not removing his gaze.

The pack turn around and whisper among themselves so me and Derek think of a name for the boy...

"I kind of like Ace..." Derek says and i nod as he looks back up to me.

"I like it.." I agree and the pack decide on a name.

"We have all decided to call the girl... Ariel?" Erica says, and Derek shoots me a happy look and i nod towards them all.

"Ace and Ariel... I love it." I say again, and everyone crowds around to touch my cold, flat belly.

"I love it too babe." Derek whispers and leans over to kiss me.

"Time for some celebratory curly fries!" I call out and after thanking Deaton we all head out to get some food.  "Mmmm, curly fries with milkshake sounds good right now." I say sat in the passenger seat and i get a chorus of 'ew's' and 'no's'....

"Anything Future Mr. Hale.." Derek says taking one hand off the steering wheel and placing it on my thigh.

Mr. hale... I like the sound of that... I get a second chance for a perfect family...