Scottie lad

Stiles' POV:

wow, that was soo much fun... My shoulders hurting from falling to the floor but it isn't near as bad as before. Hopefully the pain goes away tomorrow.  I lean on the kitchen counter messing with the dressing i think Derek put on my cuts whilst i was asleep...

"Der?" I didn't really think about calling him that again... and i didn't even think of taking it back. Besides he doesn't seem to be bothered by it anymore.

"Mmm?" He made his way over and jumped up to sit on the counter opposite me.

"Since my dad isn't here, i was just wondering if you want to stay for dinner? Since it's getting late and it takes you too long to get to yours.... but, i mean, it's the best i can do, you don't have to if you don't wan-" He cut me off before i could finish my sentence.. Probably for the best because i was probably going to set off on a huge rant.

Derek jumped off the counter top... "Id'e love to Stiles..."

- 30 mins -

Derek offered to cook since i cannot, me and my dad usually just get takeout since my mum died, and also because my cooking would probably end up killling us both. (No joke)

He made an absaloutly DELICIOUS, spaghetti bolognese. Afterwards we went up to my room and decided to go on the xbox for a while... Bad idea now i mention it because Derek is totally kicking my ass right now.

- 2 hours and 20 mins -

"Oh shit, Stiles!, Sorry , oh my god. I gotta go, lost track of the time."

I looked down at my watch - "Oh wow, it's 12:59..."

We jumped off the bed and i walked Derek down to the door.

"Stiles, by any chance, i was wondering if your busy tomorrow?"

"Me?!" oh god, oh god, OH GODDDDD!! "Ermm, no im not, why?"

"Oh i was just - your don't have to - But i was just thinking.. Do you wonna meet sometime tomorrow after your done wih school?"

FUCK MY LIFE! Derek... The Derek Hale is asking me out - It's not like he's asking me out on a date,  just to hang out, but stilllll OMGGGGGGGGGGG.

"Yeah, i don't think i have anything important planned."

Derek's face triggered into an instant smile..."Cool.. See you around 5 yeah?"  And with that he turnt around and drove off in his comero.

- Next day - school lunch time -

Still Stiles' POV:

I was putting my stuff into my locker when i saw Scott bounding up to me like a little puppy. (Pun intended.. See what i did there, since he's a werewolf an' all... >~< lol)

"Duuude! What the fuck man? Where the hell did you disappear to last night, we all went to the locker room, looking for you but there was nothing but a shit load of water and blood everywhere?!" He hissed at me.

"Nothing, i finished the match from being smacked about by Jackson and Danny, and went home." I replied without looking at him, shutting my locker.

"Dude, don't lie, you know i can tell when your lying to me..." He says.

To be honest i can start an argument was about to start.

"I'm no-"

"Stop, just, stop... I know you went in there after the match." He hissed again...

"Yeah and so what if i did Scott?" I spat back at him.