"Your mine..."

Stiles' POV:

I woke up, at Derek's loft, in his room, in his bed, naked...  The pain is all gone.

"Your human... Don't worry," Said Derek, walking into the room, leaning against the wall, folding his arms.

"D-Deucalion,,, w-what happened?" I stuttered out....

"The son of a bitch is dead now....." He says snarling at the thought of him.

"W-Who, killed him? That means somones the alp-" I say but getting cut off..

"The alpha, yeah, me, i killed him. I'm the alpha now." He says moving making his way over to me.

"I'm not letting you out of my sight again Stiles Stilinksi..... Your mine" He says, leaning over, pulling my face in for a soft kiss. God i've missed the warmth and heat of his loving hips. To hug him, have him all to myself.

I smiled up at him, leaning over,.. Planting a small kiss on his jaw. Derek, slowly crawled onto me, holding himself up with his hands on either side of my head.. Lowing his head down to kiss me again, this time more hungrily, deeper.

I grinned up at him and rolled my hips into his, letting out a soft moan of pleasure..

"Fuck, Derek, how long has it been since we've has sex?" I ask arching up into his hips again... Causing him to moan and bury his face into my neck, adding movement with his hips too.

Derek panted slightly.."About 2 days ago Stiles.." He said grinding down on me again.

I let out a wimper that i was trying to surpress, but i'm getting to worked up to bother now..

"Please Derek, i need you..".. I say nibbling on his ear.

Derek moans slightly and pulled off his shirt, immediately reaching down to remove mine. A little more carefully than he did his.

I bite down on his lip, arching up onto his warm touch. "Derek.." I whined.

"Soon, baby." Derek said softly, undoing his belt and pulling his jeans and boxers down swiftly, going to work on mine, since i'm struggeling to get them off myself.

"Derek, please..." I whimpered again

Derek smirked softly, pulling my pants off quickly. "Okay baby," he said softly, grabbing his lube from the cabinet beside the bed and coating his hard on with it.  Just looking at him is making my own cock twitch. I reach down and touch myself as i watch Derek rub the lube all down his erection..

He hits my hand.. "Naughty boy Stiles.. I have to punish you now..."   He lines himself up and pushes into me, making me squeal slightly with pleasure overiding me. I wrap my legs around Derek, and he moans too. Louder. "Oh  fuck, you always feel so good.." He says breathing heavily.

He leans down and sucks on my neck, giving me a few seconds to adjust.

"Move, please move," I whine again thrusting my hips up. "Fuck me Derek..."

Derek smirks into my neck. "So greedy", he whispered, moving on to my earlobe, pulling on it with his teeth.  "All for me... Mine."

"Ye-eas.. All y-yours b-baby.." I say moaning at the same time. Pulling back to kiss him.     He presses down into the kiss, an slowly started moving, in and out, slipping his tongue behind my teeth.

I moaned again and again, clutching onto Derek's hair, tugging it gently.

He started moving faster, relishing to the sounds i couldn't stop making, trying to find my prostate with every thrust, finding it in seconds.

I threw my head back when he found the bundle of nerves that made me crazy, moaning loudly. "FUCK DEREK! FASTER! FUCK ME FASTER! PLEASE!"

Derek moaned with me and moved to my ear... "And what if i don't?" He questioned in a whisper, starting to slow his movements down.

I whined again, "Fuck me f-faster, o-or i swear to g-god, you will never touch me again," I growled out.

Derek whined this time, a low and gutteral sound, as he started moving faster, wanting nothing more thank to fuck me into his matress, not wanting to hurt me at the same time.

"Come on Derek, you can do better than that." I taunted him... "Show me the alpha ..."

He growled lowly at me and pulled out, quickly but carefully flipping me over. "You sure you can handle it?" He mocked.

"I can take it Der. Take me. Show me who i blong to..." I whimpered into the pillow.

He bit softly at my neck and pushed back in, not giving me time to ajust now, starting to thrust quickly and hard straight away.

I clutched onto the sheets, letting out yelps of pleasure. "FUCK! YES! HARDER, DEREK!"

He grunted into my shoulder in agreement and started thrusting harder, pressing down on my back."You gonna cum Stiles?" He asked lowly, whimpering into my ear, making me moan loudly.. "You gonna cum for me..?"

I whimpered into the sheets again.. "Y-yeah, i-i'm so close Der.." I  moan out.

He nipped at my earlobe... "Good, so am i," he moaned out, thrusting harder into me, picking the pace up slightly.

It only took a few more minutes before i was yelling Derek's name out loudly as i cam over the sheets and my chest...

Derek followed quicky after, cumming inside me, riding out his orgasm...

We flopped onto the bed, next to one another. I stretched my arm out.. As it's starting to ache.. "Ow, crap."

He pulled me ontop of him.. "Was that good?" he asked soflty, taking the pain from my arm.

"NO.....IT WAS AMAZING!" I smiled at him...  He chuckled at me.. Pulling me closer to lay across him.

"Well, with these new, alpha abilities, it can be like that everynight.."

I shivered at the thought of having brutal, alpha sex, everynight... I loved it, I wanted to do it again now.... But instead let myslef bask in his presence...

I was just starting to drop off when Derek said my name...

"Stiles?.." He whispered..

"mmmm?" I hum, making circles on his chest with my fingertips...

"About what Deucalion sai about us being mates...." He said..

"Yeah i know i heard... " I say looking up at him..

"Well, being mates and all, i want to show everyone your mine." He whispered again.

"How?" I ask sitting up to rest on my elbow, still creating the small circles on his skin...

"I want to mark you, Bite you, just once on your shoulder. You'll get the same mark as my tattoo..." He didn't say anything else...

I sat up fully, Derek following me... I shuffled so my shoulder was facing him..

"Ok,," I said...

He leant forwards, looked at me, before leaning down and bit my shoulder. I winced at the pain and heard my breat hitch, but it shortly healed itself... I looked down to see a small trincket on my shoulder...

"Like i said,,, your mine Stiles Stilinksi." He said pulling me to lay back down again...  I layed on his stomache and slowly dropped off.

"I love you Der.." I whispered.

"I love you too..." He whispered back before kissing my forehead and falling asleep.