Allison...

Stiles' POV:

I woke up on the sofa next to Derek... Snoring... Very loudly.

I nugde him and he drools himself awake. "W-Whattt...... Who's there?" He says sitting up suddenly, elbowing me in the face.

"OW, DER!!!" I snap at him, clutching my face.

"OMG, sorry babe, i forgot we slept on the sofa.." He moves my hands and there's blood running down my face.  "Shit, no really, i am sooo sorry.."

"Der... It's okay... Chill.. I'll clean it up now." I say holding my nose again and walking upstairs to the bathroom.

I look in the mirror and splash water over my face, cleaning away the blood. I walk into the room and get dressed ready for school, walking back downstairs to see Derek by the stairs.

"Ready?" He asks opening the door.

We go outside, and hop in his comero, and he takes me to school. We sat in silence the whole way there, but to be honest... It was acctually kind of nice.

We got infront of school and we both got out...

"Scott wants you to meet him by his locker..." He said grabbing my waist and pulling me in to a hug.

"Will do..." I say nuzzeling my face into his neck.

"Aaaaaand, everyone is looking at us, so i suggest you get into school." He says, sniffing my hair.

"Let them look then, they're just jealous..." I lean up and pull Derek into a soft, deep kiss, tugging his hair, and his hands finding there way up the back of my shirt.

I pull back for air... 

"Bye, Der Bearrrrr!" I hop up and peck his lips, turning around and walking off into school. I smirk as i hear him growl behind me, so i turn around and blow him a kiss, earning more stares off people.

- 5 mins later -

"Yo du- Heyyyy, and who is this sight for sore eyes.." I say meeting Scott by my locker standing next to a tall, dark haired girl.

" I say meeting Scott by my locker standing next to a tall, dark haired girl

"Hi there, my names Allison, but my friends just call me Ally." She hold out her hand to shake mine...

"The names Stiles..." I take her hand and she chuckles slightly.

"What?" I ask...

"Your parents named you Stiles? No offence but it's a bit wierd..." She looks over to Scott and back again.

"No, my mum called me my real name so after she died i named myself something different.. Eargo, Stiles. I just thought it sounded cool.." I say smiling back.

"O-Oh i'm sorry, i didn't mea-"

"Nah, it's okay...  I love talking about her. All of the memories are good ones so, yeah, im not bothered..." I say before things get anymore tensed.