Second chance for a perfect family xx

Derek's POV:

Okie, camping went amazing... Me and Stiles had so much quality time together.  Since me leaving and coming back, we have become closer than ever and we rarely leave each other's sides.

 I wake up and walk downstairs leaving Stiles to stay in bed and sleep a little longer... I sit on the couch and read my book, Noughts and crosses by Malorie Blackman.

A few moments later i hear the stairs creek and look over to see Stiles wearing a massive smile on his face.

"Morning babe.." I smile over to him and he runs over and straddles my hips, causing me to set the book down back to the side of me and i smile back up to him before he leans down again and kisses me.

"Dayum, has anyone told you, how hot you look in glasses?" He asks.  "It's actually turning me on.." He smirks, poking the lens.

"Well, thanks babe.." I smirk back and kiss his passionately on the mouth, and he brings his hands trough my hair, tugging slightly at the back.

He moves back for air, and moves to take his top but stops half way.

"D-Der..." He says, embarrassment in his voice.

"Hmm.." I hum, staring at him wiggling about in his shirt. "Are you seriously stuck right now?" I ask, holding back my laughter.

"... No" He whines and pulls more at the fabric. "Okay, okay, i'm stuck." He sighs so i pick him up, and sit him on the couch walking off into the kitchen shaking my head.

"Der?  Babe you still there?"

Stiles POV:

He just left me, stuck in my own shirt, on the couch and he walked of laughing! Who does that?, hehehe.

"Derrrrr." I whine again and manage to find where i'm stuck. "Never mind i-i, think, i got it..." I manage to rip the shirt off my head and stand up screaming. "HE ONLY GONE AND DONE IT!" I start swinging the shirt around my head, but then realise Derek is back in the room...

... On one knee...

...No...

...OMG...

"Der? What's going on?" I whisper, staring down at him.

"Stiles Genim Stilinski, i left once and i can't leave again... I won't no matter how hard things will ever get for us...  We have been through our highs and lows in life but nothing will ever stop me from loving you.  It seems only yesterday i met you and i was tripping over you in your house...  And i will actually die of heartbreak if anything ever happened to you and i was never there. So Stiles Genim Stilinski, will you do me the honour and be my husband?" 

"FUCK YESSSSS!" I scream and fall into his arms crying and slobbering everywhere.

"YEAHHHHYYYYY!!!" I look up and see the whole pack with a huge cake saying 'congratulations' and Cora recording everything.

"Oh you guys.." I cry and Derek picks me to my feet and i stare him in the eye with a huge goofy smile on my face.

"Do you want to wear your ring?" He asks, holding out the box and i laugh taking it and slipping the perfect fitting ring over my finger and turning around to face the rest of the pack.

"I'm engaged..." I whisper and they all cheer and clap,    obviously making me cry again.   All of a sudden i feel something inside my stomach and run to the bathroom and throw up.

Derek follows me instantly and rubs my back. "Babe, are you okay? It's probably just the nerves sorry babe..." He chuckles and goes to get me some water.