Yesterday Nandini went to market to give the tailor the wedding dress blouse cause the hooks were loose. Everyone was busy preparing so she herself went. She asked her mother why can't she marry in Singapore but then her mother said all her relatives and family are in India and even Aryaman's family is in India so it's better to be in India. 

Nandini on her way saw Piyaa with her teddy clutched to her chest and a bagpack on her shoulder. She thought maybe a kid was lost but when she went closer the picture in front of her was mini Manik.

She hastily dialled Aryaman's number and asked him to send Manik's daughter current pictures now. He did and when she matched it she was shocked beyond words. She went near Piyaa and tried to make little conversation but she knew Piyaa was Manik Malhotra's daughter as stubborn as her father.

After about an hour of pleading session Nandini and Piyaa became friends. She caressed her cheek and absorb all her features in her eyes she was carbon copy of Manik every inch of her reminded Nandini about Manik.

Nandini bought Piyaa home and made her change clothes and feed her food. After watching this scenario Aryaman still said they can cancel the wedding if she wants to give Manik a chance. He is ready to do whatever she says. And Nandini felt how can someone love anyone so selflessly

Well Aryaman did.

***

"Manik Abeer is in hospital" Cabir came rushing to Manik and both the mens headed towards hospital on the way they picked Navya up.

"Abeer how are you my bachha" Navya hugged his son

Abeer had burised his head and fractured his hand as well.

"Abeer where is Piyaa??" Manik asked impatiently

His heart was caught in his throat if Abeer was in this bad conditions how will his little baby will be. He hadn't anyone touch a hair on her and now his world came crashing down the mere thought his daughter was hurt made him vulnerable.

"I don't know" Abeer said

"You don't know means what?? Abeer your fourteen years old how couldn't you take care of an eight year old kid" Cabir shouted

"We were on our way to her school in taxi when some police officers stopped us and started checking licence of the driver. The other mens beated him and up and he ran away that time we knew they weren't actual officers they were theives. I got out with Piyaa but they caught me started beating me I asked Piyaa to run away and she did. They took away the money I had, my phone, my golden watch and my belt as well and left me lying on the road. After sometime I fell unconscious and when I woke up I was in hospital" Abeer completed his story and Manik was just numb

"Where did Piyaa go.?" He shouted

Piyaa was the reason of his living, she was the last ray of hope of his sanity. She was his whole god damn life after Nandini.

After twenty four hours he got a call from Aryaman and got to know whereabouts of his daughter. In these twenty four hours he didn't even left commissioner's office. He tried every possible way he did to find his daughter. His precious Jewel.

Manik and Cabir entered Aryaman's house and found the whole Mansion in hustle bustle. It was the wedding day of Naman. When Manik read the bride and groom name on the board ten years ago memories came in rush to his eyes and wet water came down his eyes.