Vanoss fluff- My "superhero"

A/n: I never really understood what fluff is and how to really go about it so I did research and I tried.Irs short because inspirations
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  I sat on the couch at Evan's place reading  "Personalities" written by a psychologist explaining what a personality  is and answer questions like if you were born with it or does it go by your likes or dislikes or how you see the world.As I flipped a page I heard superhero music and closed my book to see Evan skate in only  his owl boxers, socks, and my panties on his head. I felt my cheeks heat up seeing him only and boxers and with my panties. He walked to me with a big somewhat noticeable  grin.

"Your superhero is here Ma'm, what seems to be the problem?" I giggled and dramatically put my hand on my forehead.

"Oh  BatOwl....It appears a loon has taken my panties and I'm afraid I will never get them back~" Evan leaned down and picked me up bridel style  and stared down at me with his chocolate brown eyes filled with list and mischievous.

"Let's go to my HQ  ma'am and you can tell me what he looked like~" His hand traveled to my ass  and squeezed it slightly making me squeal and turn a dark shade of red.

"B-batowl  p-please d-dont touch me there!" I mentally was dying because despite his somewhat lustful  and sweet nature he would never touch me inappropriately without consent.

" Just call me Evan~" he leaned down and nibbled my ear slightly "....Cause that's the only name you will be screaming for tonight~"That was it.I couldnt.If he said anymore my heart would burst into nothingness. "OKAY TO FAR EVAN!" I got out his grasp and turned my back to him, crossing my arms and huffing slightly.

Evan pov

"You fucked up Evan ol'boy" my mind repeated over and over and the only thing I wanted to do was treat Y/n for all her hard work and putting up with my shit.I just wanted to pay her back. I decided to wrap my arms around her waist and pull her close to me.I leaned my head on her shoulde.

"Look,Y/n.... I just wanted to treat you for working so hard at your stressful workplace and for well...putting up with my bullshit  for so long ..I love you a lot and I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable...I'm sorry Y/n L/n...."
   All was quiet.Except the steady beating of my heart and my mind racing with all kind of guilty thoughts. The next thing I knew Y/n kissed my cheek and smiled " It's fine...you truly are a superhero..." she turned around,wrapped her arms around my neck, got on her tiptoes, and whispered in  my ear " My superhero"
💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
I did it ma dudes 😀😊
Anyway this was suggested by luffys78 so go check them out :D

#SpreadThePositivity&Love and I love you guys thanks for reading!