KubScouts-My FuckBoy

Today, was a special day for me and Jay.It was our anniversary and I decided to pick him up some chocolate in a vibrant,red heart shaped box with a golden bow wrapped in the middle.My plan was to hide all the chocolate In the bottom section of the box just to screw with him.I had time.He wouldn't be here for an hour because he is doing his Youtube job, making videos and editing them for his fans.
I walked through the door and decided to get to work.I unwrapped the bow, gently without cutting it or tearing it.I lifted the lid and put it beside me.Then, I picked up the tray that held the chocolates and sat it down next to me. I took out the chocolates one by one and put them in a heart on the blank white space.The space was big enough so it worked.I then grabbed the tray and placed it gently over the candy, trying no to cause the rounded fuckers to topple over. I then got a small index card and wrote.

~♡FuckBoi♡~

"There, let's see how Jay liked this present!"

"Like what (Y/n)~?"

I jumped, my leg hitting the table so hard the box fell to the floor, chocolate pieces and the red liquid and cherry inside dirting my new shagged carpet.
"SON OF A BITCH!" Rubbing my leg where it made contact with the table.
"Sorry (Y/n) are you ok?"

"Yes I'm fine jay...By the way why are you here?"

"Oh um... I came here to suprise you with this.." Jay handed me a folded up (F/C) paper with dark green accents. I took it and opener it up to reveal words in neatly printed cursive writing. My fuckGirl~.My fuck girl.Classic Jay. I looked up at him and got on my tip toes and kissed him.

"You do know... the mess you caused makes you a-"

"FuckBoy? Yeah I know it does and km really sorry."

"Not just any fuckboy...my fuckboy~"