Jackiboy-His Naughty Side (*SMUT*)

It was a beautiful summer afternoon,birds sung their chipper songs,Rabbits hopped and hoped for a garden to pick and ruin for its survival, not a cloud in the sky.Kids played while their parents worked, and then there's Y/n and Jack.Two Well known Youtubers who sit on their butts some days and record for their fans.They were a team and their sub count was equal.However,Jack has a different plan in his mind.

"Hey Y/n?" Jack asked, getting up from his desk and walking to you
" Yes Jack?" I didn't wanna look away from my game of gravity cat. The level was way more challenging and required persistence and accuracy . Jack's arms wrapped around me as I tried and struggled and groaned trying to beat the level getting more fustrated all the while. I felt something warm on my neck and it was a good feeling.His lips traces from my ear to my jawline,making a quiet moan escape my lips. It felt so good.

"You need to relax (Y/n)~"

"N-no I just need to beat the level..."

"Chillax~" I lurched forward as he grabbed my chair away from my desk and spin me around to face him.His eyes scanned over my body hungarily.I never seen him be like this. It kinda turns me on. Jack then starts to strip me,slowly and seductively making me wetter by the minute. Jack noticed my little problem and he spread my legs apart and shoved his finger in my entrance.I gripped onto his shoulders as he slowly began to insert almost all his fingers, and teased my clit with his thumb.Gently and lovingly.I was ready to realease until he pulled out his fingers causing me to whimper and want more.

"T-tease!"

"Aw Babygirl wants more~?" He picked me up and carried me to the bed and laid me down getting on top.

"I won't go easy~"

"J-just fuck me a-already!"

Jack slammed his member into my entrance breaking my hymen making me scratch his back and scream his name. He kissed my Lipps comforting and lovingly, waiting for me to adjust to his large size ( A/n: Kill me whaaa) My body soon adjusted but I didn't want to tell him.I was still pissed about the teasing he did. Asshole. Without warning he began to pull out and slam right into me again, hitting my gspot directly, making a gigantic wave of pleasure flood my body.

"F-Fuck D-Daddy R-eight There!"

"Daddy~? (Y/n) I didn't know you were into that~

"S-dhut the fuck up"

Jack began to thrust into my spot slowly,causing a mix of whimpers and moans escape my lips.I wanted more. "Just for back sass baby girl~" He began to pick up the pace making me almost reach my climax.

" I am g-gonna C-cum daddy ahhh~"

"F-fuck...Me to babygirl J-just hold it a bit m-more" The room filled with profanties and soon we both climaxed together. Jack kissed my forhead, panting like a dog and flopped on the side of the bed and pulled my close to his chest,our breathing in sync.

"I love you Jack...I had fun" I giggled snd kissed his neck

"Same (Y/n)..I found out new things about you~"

"Oh no..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: OK so don't expect anymore smut in the near future cause i suck balls at it.For a girl who reads smut a lot you think she be a pro. HA you be wrong. What do you think about smut?Personally, I do if it's a ship or x reader I like.Also what kind of smut? Yuri?Yaoi?Hetro? I like all the smut \(*-*)/
Anyway, I hope you guys have a great day love you see you later!