Markiplier-Drunk Call Pref.

Tick.Tick.Tick. It's been 4 hours since Mark had left with his friends Jack,Wade,And Bob to a local Pub.I watched TV and waited for Lateplier who was probably hammered from alcahol.I secretly prayed he didn't pass out and was sent to the ER from to much booze.While deep in thought, my phone rang to which the caller ID flashed "Babiplier~" and his number right below with a "Accept call","Decline Call" or "Straight to Voice mail" I hovered my finger to accept call and slid it to the other side accepting a drunkiplier groggy voice. (So many "Ipliers")

"Hello?"

"Hellloooooooooo Baby~"

" Mark, where have you been? It's been 4 hours..."

"Just getting my drink onnn~ how's chica~?"

I looked over to a sleeping Chica who was station by the door waiting for Mark to return.

"She's waiting for your bitchass"

"Oh goooood~ you know maybe when I come home we can do some pretty nasty things~"

"....Mark, as soon as you get home your gonna be in bed eating a snickers because you are not you when you hammered..."

"You wanna know where I wanna eat my snickers~?"

"N-no...."

"In my bed with mah pj's on cuddling with your fine ass~"

"Mark, come home please?"

"Whyyyy (Y/n)?" I heard Bob snatched the phone from Mark and a growl from him.

"Don't worry (Y/n), we will bring him home as soon as we can.So sorry for being out so late"

"It's fine, just make sure he passes out to I uh...don't wanna do sexytime with a drunkiplier"

"Will do Milady~" I giggled as I heard a drunken mark call "GODDAMNIT WADE! SHE'S MY GIRL"

"Well got to go (Y/n) cya soon!"

"Cya!"

I hung up and went over to Chica petting her silk fur. "Mark is drunk again Chica...what will we ever do with him?"