øøø

The world works in mysterious ways. Ever wonder what those mysterious ways are? They begin on a star lightyears away from Earth.

Super humans, who are just like me and you but have gifts, help keep Earth functioning properly as well as us people.

There are five key virtues each having different subdivisions that are unique to every super human.

Creation, ruled by Father Time, includes Time, Healing, and Birth. Every time New Years comes around, ten new super humans are born.

Nature, overseen by Mother Nature, includes Plants, Light, and Water. The children of her are grown on a tree. (Creepy? Sort of.)

Love, controlled by Cupid, contains Crushes, Friendship, Soulmates, and Heartbreaks. Every time two people who are in love get married, or a divorce happens, a super human under Love is born.

Sleep, ruled by the Sandman, includes Nightmares, Dreams, and Imagination. Whenever someone on Earth has a dream, some people that their mind creates come to the star as super humans.

Death, is overseen by, well, Death. This includes Depression, Darkness, and Fatality. Death's children are born from the souls of those who die.

With these powers, the humans on this alternate star watch over us. They help fulfill the circle of life.

As the super humans are born they too go to school. Their world is similar to ours in order to get themselves adjusted to how Earth works. The first part of their school day is exactly that; how Earth life functions. The second half is for each virtue to practice their gift. Separate from other virtues.

Once they reach a certain age, they are tested by being assigned to one human on Earth. They must successfully use their gift on the human in order to live on Earth and help those as they go along.

However, something interesting has happened. Two super humans have been born separately from the others. These two have been deemed direct children of two of the parent virtues. Meaning one day, they will take their parent's place.