Chapter one

Chapter 1 | Truth and School

••••

YOONHEE

"So this is why dad slapped you"

Damn.

That pissed me off.

"Give me back my phone" I tried not to shout. Shouting is just gonna wake it worst. But this is already worst as my miserable life is.

"I SAID GIVE MY PHONE BACK?! YOU HAVE YOUR OWN PHONE, WHY ARE YOU USING MINE?!" In the end, i did it. I yelled.

I feel envy on other humans on this planet. They have a siblings that love them even if it's step siblings. But mine? Hell no. You might think my story is like the lame Cinderella but mine different. Mine is with step mother and father but my sister?? She a real sister that hates me, in fact.

Tragic right? I know.

And bonus, glass slippers don't exist. Believe me that it'll shattered into pieces before you can even wear it.

Reality sucks and fantasies never existed.

"I. Wont." She said slowly. My damn step parents are out and only both of us were left. I don't know why she's being like this but from what I know, she's enjoying this.

"Damn it" I cursed under my breath. I left the living room going upstairs to my room. The only place where to me is comfortable, the place where I can calm myself down and that is what i call my cage.

I walked in a fast speed to my room, then locking it so people won't barge in and lay on my bed, hugging my pillow and started crying.

I never cry in front of people at all. That's because i wanted to act strong when i'm with anyone. If they know I'm weak they'll step on me even more. That's why I have to be strong. For me, myself and I.

After letting out my energy on crying, as always I felt sleepy.

Well that's a good thing where you stop feeling anything and not thinking about anything. And you know what's even best? If you just sleep all day without waking up anymore.

You know what I mean.

••••

I woke up from hearing the sound of my alarm. My step parents never woke me up. Even to send me to school and cook breakfast.

NEVER.

So I don't eat breakfast and now, I'm very used to it. Most people said that eating breakfast is important or it'll make you sick, but weirdly for me, I haven't eaten it for years and nothing happened.

After managing to run away from my hell called house, I ride a bus because I woke up earlier that before today. 

Entering the gate, I walks like I normally do;-

1-Earpiece on
2-Not caring about other human's business and shits
3-Poker face on
4-Walk straight ahead to my school schedule hoping it will end fast
5-Try to control my damned temper
6-Try not to curse the shit of a person who make me annoyed

There's people who was talking about me and shoot glances to me at time to time but I don't care about it and I don't hear anything.

Well that's the use of a earpiece, to not hear anything. Powerful huh?

Even if I heard them, they're just gonna said trashy words and maybe if I'm right, maybe they're talking about me somehow.

I don't really mind what other people said. Why would I care? I mean, they don't know the real me. And the fact I'm sure the most is, there is two me.

What's that? Like I said the real me and the me that people are taking about.

I don't mind being quiet at all but then, a familiar girl with strawberry scented perfume -that I remember well who- pulls my earpiece from my ear and started teasing me.

I wish I could fast forward the time.

"Hey loser stop using this" She said as she throw my earpiece far away "Hey!" I shouted and they pulled my hair.

Damn it was a perfect ponytail earlier.

"Hey you bitch I said not to shout back on me right?! I rule this school and you're in it. So you're obviously my little toy" She said as she pulls my hair harder making me yelled in pain.

God help me. Why isn't my life as perfect as the others?

Life is so unfair.

They left after they found the pleasure on bullying me that much. People was just looking at me. Nobody help. Why? Because I'm  a loser and nobody wants to be friends with me.

It's okay. I'm used to it anyways. I told myself

At least that's what i think.

Its lunch time and I walk to the place I always go.

The rooftop

Actually no students are allowed to go there but I don't care. I'm not the only students that's breaking the rules here. Everyone did. Plus, it wasn't even locked. Maybe if they were afraid of students coming in then lock the door.

Not like what adults thought, not all students came to school to study. Some sleep, play, bullying others, eat and things they did the same thing they did at home.

Some students only came to school to please their parents, to not make themselves repeat another year and save the pride of their families names.

And yes some of that students exists in every school you can think of. Even the school that you think have the most smartest, best student does.

I repeat EVERY SCHOOL HAS.

Never think that you know your students or students well, every each one of them has a different life experiences. Different lives, story and memories.

Even if you said you once feel the same thing as them. No. Don't say that.

Why?

Cause you don't.