After seeing the eye in action, She should be able to copy it. But...

Sakina closed her eyes and shook her head. "I can copy it. I bet I can! Yeah..." she murmured, an unsettling feeling in her stomach.

Was it fear? Or was it uncertainty? Sakina wasn't sure. She sighed before placing a bright smile on her face.

"Everything will be alright!" She shouted, pumping her fist into the air.

"Are all middle schoolers loud like you?"

Sakina's face heated up in embarrassment as she turned to face the individual who spoke.

A pair of dull grey eyes stared down at her with a bored expression.

"Mayuzumi!" Sakina shouted, surprised to see the expressionless male.

Mayuzumi walked past Sakina and said no more.

Deciding She had nothing better to do, Sakina followed after him.

The two walked in silence. Every now and then Mayuzumi would look down at Sakina with a frown but said nothing.

It wasn't until the two stopped in front of an average looking house did Mayuzumi say anything.

"What are you doing?"

"Hn?" Sakina looked up at him innocently and feigned a look of confusion.

"Why did you follow me home?"

Sakina placed a finger on her chin, as if seriously contemplating the reason.

"Because I felt like it!" She responded moments later with a happy expression.

A look of annoyance flashed across Mayuzumi's face. "Go home,"

"Hmm...nope!" Sakina replied with a cheerful smile.

Without permission, Sakina approached the front door of the house and opened it before stepping inside.

"It's nice to be here!" She shouted, removing her shoes.

When Mayuzumi entered to see her already shoeless, his annoyance grew. "Get out of my house!" He growled, grabbing ahold of her and attempting to push her out the front door.

Sakina shook her head no and dug her heels into the ground momentarily halting her progress towards the door.
The sound of grunting, mild swearing and a loud shout of "No!" drew the attention of the mother of the house.

What she saw before her caused a gasp to escape her lips.

Mayuzumi halted and glanced back at his mother with whom he bore a striking resemblance to.

"Mom, I was-"

"Is that girl a friend?" His mother inquired suddenly, interrupting her son.

"Yes I am! Mayu-chan is being mean to me again!" Sakina whined.

When Mayuzumi looked at her, Sakina stuck out her tongue and winked.

It was through the kindness of the mother that Sakina sat at the dinner table next to Mayuzumi.

Dinner was served and Sakina's stomach growled in anticipation. She picked up her chopsticks and began eating.

"Boy! Ms. Mayuzu's cooking is delicious!" Sakina said with Her mouth full.

"That's disrespectful," Mayuzumi whispered, giving Sakina a deathglare.

A chuckle was heard and Mayuzumi was shocked to see his mother blushing at the comment.