Episode 27

Sakina sat up and stretched before climbing out of bed and glancing at the clock. "Oh no! I'll be late for school!" She yelled, instantly scrambling to grab her uniform and put in on. She raced out of her room and burst into Sakura's.

"Sakura!!!" She screamed.

"Aaah!" Sakura Yelled in response, flinging her covers off of herself and jumping out of bed.

"Get dressed or we'll be late for school!" Sakina yelled, running out of Sakura's room and racing to the bathroom to brush her hair.

Sakura quickly got dressed and ran out of her room grabbing the brush Sakina tossed at her and shouted, "There's no time! We gotta go!"

Sakina grabbed an Apple off the table and raced after Sakura who had ran out of the house while brushing her hair at the same time.

Sakina sucked in her breath before running as fast as she could, easily passing Sakura who she had grabbed by the arm and was pulling after her.

Sakura was literally flying in the sky as Sakina ran to school where they narrowly made it in time.

Bursting into homeroom, both girls took their seats as their classmates stared at them in bewilderment.

Seconds later the teacher entered the room and began the lesson.

Sakina sighed in relief before glancing at Sakura and sweat dropping.

Sakura's hair was frizzed and messy, all over her head. Sakura sighed before glancing at herself in the reflection of her phone. She let out a gasp of shock and disbelief.

"Aaah!!!" She screamed, earning stares from the entire class.

"Sorry!" Sakina whispered, as Sakura whipped towards her and gave her an angered look before sighing heavily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Maybe you should join a club?" Sakina suggested as she walked beside a now normal haired Sakura.

"I don't know...what sport should I do? I really don't care at this point," Sakura said.

"Well, it doesn't have to be a sports club. We can check the registrations and find a club you think would be interesting," Sakina said.

"Hmm...why Don't I just play tennis like you? Then we'll get to hang out while practicing!" Sakura exclaimed.

"Okay, that sounds good," Sakina responded.

Their teacher blew a whistle that signaled it was break time and Sakina and Sakura walked over to the water fountains where they got a drink of water before they sat down in the grass.

"Ugh, I hate Gym," Sakura said, wiping her forehead.

"The Tennis club is kind of like Gym you know. The coach and the captain make you run the track and practice really hard. It's really tough," Sakina said.

"Yeah, maybe I should just make my own club. What do you think of that?" Sakura asked.

"Hmm, what kind of club did you have in mind?"

"Well, I heard that There's a school called Ouran high school that has their own host club! I was thinking since that festival host club went so well that we could make a host club here. What do you think?"

"Um...Ouran is where Nina goes to school isn't it?"

"Yep,"

"I don't think that's such a good idea...I mean, to make a club you need at least five members not including yourself. Where would we find five guys who go to our school who'd agree to work in the host club?"

Sakura smiled sheepishly and glanced away. "W-well...that's where you'd come in. It's no secret you have a special affect on guys. I was thinking you could...you know...persuade some guys to join."

Sakina sighed, "I'm not sure that I'll be able to persuade any guys to join your club, and that's assuming it gets approved. Why don't you come up with another Club?"

"Aww! But I don't have any interesting hobbies!" Sakura complained loudly.

Sakina pondered for a moment before she said, "You like cake don't you? Maybe you can make a baking club, one where all you do is make sweets like cakes and cupcakes?"

"Yeah but there won't be any hot guys in that club just other girls! I wanna club with hot guys!" Sakura said.

Sakina sighed, "I don't know what to tell you. Oh, Fuji's class is out here," She said, noticing Fuji and his classmates coming outside for Gym.

"Isn't Fuji considered a genius?" Sakura inquired.

"Yeah he is. I wonder who would win a chess match, Fuji or Mako-chan. Mako-chan is considered a genius too you know."

"Hmm...I couldn't say. The real question is, does Mako-chan have a crush on you?"

"Huh?! Don't be silly! He has a girlfriend!" Sakina responded.

"Yeah but you told me she was always sick and that you don't even know her name. Plus, that was a long time ago, people break up all the time!" Sakura said.

Sakina was silent as a look of determination flashed across her face. "I'll find out if he's dating her still, just you watch!" She said.

"Yeah, okay but back to the club thing...I think I'll just not be in a club until high school. To tell you the truth, I think I like not being in a club. More free time, you know?"

"I guess so," Sakina responded, catching sight of Fuji waving in her direction. Sakina waved back before the teacher blew the whistle again signaling for the students to take part in a game.

After school and tennis practice, Sakina walked home as she dialed Hanamiya's number. The phone rang with no response four times before it was answered.

"Ah, Hi Mako-chan! I called because I- Huh? W-wait! Don't hang up! Please! I wanted to know what happened to your girlfriend. You know, from four years ago? The girl we used to visit in the hospital. The one with short navy hair. Eh?! Oh, T-that's all I wanted to ask you...sorry for bothering you Mako-chan,"

Sakina hung up the phone as her face flushed a deep crimson as she walked to her house.

"Why's your face so red? Did you confess to someone?" Sakura questioned at the sight of Sakina.

"W-well I called Mako-chan today and asked him about that girl from a long time ago..." Sakina began.

"And? What did he say?"

"T-the girl...was actually a guy..."

Sakura had dipped her head back to take a gulp from a soda she had in her hand. Upon hearing what Sakina had said she spit out her drink before coughing furiously.

When she had regained her ability to speak she shouted, "She was a He?!"

Sakina nodded in embarrassment. "It seems that the person we were visiting was...Yukimura..."

"Yukimira?! The captain of Rikkai?! He didn't recognise you?"

"I...don't know if he did, he didn't say anything. I feel really bad about thinking he and Mako-chan were..."

At the thought, Sakina's cheeks flushed an even deeper shade of red.

"W-well now...at least we'd know who the uke and seme would be," Sakura commented.

"Sakura!" Sakina exclaimed.

"What? I'm sorry! Nina's dirty BL, Yaoi infested mind has wormed it's way into my brain!" Sakura Yelled out, covering her face.