Episode 19

The next day, Sakina sat at the doctors office as the doctor removed Sakina's cast. "Thanks!" she called out standing up and flexing her arm.

"Be careful next time! If you keep injuring your arm you can forget about playing tennis." The doctor stated.

Sakina nodded and exited the Office.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sakina tried on her dress and peered at herself in the mirror. "I look weird." She said.

"No! You look like a princess!" Sakura said, clasping Sakina on the shoulders. "Kise will be here any moment to pick you up. Have fun Hime-chan!"

"H-hime-chan?!"

There was a knock at the door and Sakura quickly pushed Sakina towards the door. "Don't forget to hurry back! Akashi can't know about any of this! Go!"

Sakura opened the door and nearly threw Sakina out the door. Sakina stumbled a bit before staring up at Kise.

Kise's eyes were large. "Wow Sakinacchi, you're so pretty," He said.

Sakina pouted a bit. "Oh? Only now I'm pretty?" She teased.

"N-no! What I meant was-"

Sakina giggled and twirled around. "I'm glad you like it!" she said.

Sakina was wearing a long dress that was a strapless and Purple and green colored. Sakina's hair was let loose and framed her face. She still wore the green ribbon, instead on the side of her head as a bow.

"We should go now," Sakina said snapping Kise out of his daze.

"Yeah we should!" He responded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Sakina and Kise got to the party, the two were instantly surrounded. "Wow, Kise! So this is the mystery girlfriend!" A model Sakina recognised as Misa Misa Said.

Misa Misa stared at Sakina. "She's so cute!" She exclaimed.

"Thank you Misa Misa," Sakina said, blushing.

"You can call me Misa Amane. I did a few shoots with Kise," Misa
Said.

"So, how did the two of you meet?" Misa questioned.

"Sakinacchi rescued me from a crowd of fangirls," Kise admitted blushing and glancing at Sakina.

"How romantic! Well my meeting with my boyfriend Light was a lot more romantic!"
Misa amane began telling the group about her romantic meeting.

Sakina, having lost interest, spotted the buffet table and in a flash, stood in front of the table and picked out some food. Her plate full, Sakina began quickly eating.

"Sakinacchi! you can't just run off like that!" Kise said.

"Oh, Hi Kise! I was hungry so I decided to eat. You looked like you were busy listening to Misa and I didn't want to interrupt."

Kise sighed and glanced back at the crowd of models. "To tell you the truth, Misa is kind of annoying. All she talks about is light, her boyfriend."

"Hmm. Well, its no different than you always talking about Senpai." Sakina replied.

"EH?! Do you think i'm annoying?"

Sakina shook her head. "No, that's not what i'm saying. I like hearing about Senpai. And being around you is fun! I mean, look! I'm hanging out with models!"

Kise sighed in relief. "I'm glad you're happy."

Sakina smiled and put some more food in her mouth. Kise glanced at her and chuckled softly before dusting crumbs from her cheeks. "Ah, Sakinacchi, you're a messy eater,"