How you met ~ Cole

Lets just begin for ones

Y/n P.O.V

Hello my name is Y/n Garmadon yeah thats right Garmadon. My father is the master off darknes or samfing and my brother is that litle kid that wanted to be the leder off the serpentin well thats the differens between me and him. I don't want to be the leder off the serpentin I want a serpentin as my leder I want to be a part off the serpentin army. And because off this I levde my best friend Bf/n and my hole school. I docent miss enyone from the school exept Bf/n. I didin't have that many friends exept her but enough about that after the litle pythor accident the ninja took care of my brother I don't really know what i think about that maybe I'm just cool whit it. But back to the story (you're not that good keeping the line) After the accident I find Pythor and explane everything for him and he accepted me as his right hand and how shuld I explane my happenes hmmmm Oh I know like this "ohxlhzpjfhdigdoyfoufufpugpjcp bijouterier_9(-9(-9(?9(?9#,#_)-_(_uftddy-;5hd6;];]€6€5.RD€~€dh-:Kkfufyd i flgzijjxhzriizifduSH:-S" I think you can understand but back to the story (AGAIN). Okej we are on ore way to Constrictai's grave then we are going to Venomari's grave and after that we are going to collect all the clans in the sewers under the Ninjago city. When Pythor and I arriven to the mountain off 1000 steps he order me to stay and look out for the ninjas. And in about 15 minuts later he comes back whit a army off Constrictai after him. We continues to the Venomari's grave wher after we let them out we sat up an ambush for the ninja all the Serpentins are hiding in the posion exept Pythor who are hiding in the grave. My place is le best because they sat me at the top of the grave behind a big buch and I really likes it. When the ninja arrive the blue one begins to shout to his eco when the other one gets scard off a frog and then gets Venomari venom in his eyes and ses every serpentin as a elf or a gingerbread man it is pretty fun to listen to. Pythor orderd me to just sit ther as a last resort if his plans go wrong and offcours they dose (okej I changed this because I can)
"Y/N!!!" Pythor yelles and I jumps out from my hiding spot and the ninjas frez I dose that too we just ster at eachother for a time when Pythor gose around the ninjas and take ther flute. All the ninjas turns around when that happends exept the black ninja we continues ster at eachother until one off the other ninjas yelles his name "COLE!! a bit help?" and He runs to his friends

So thats all for now and sorry for not udating in a week but I have school and shit so Bey.👋