How you met ~ Lloyd

Hello it's me I was wondering if after this time you want do read a ninjago X Readers

Y/n P.O.V

I am the master off light my best friend which btw is the master off gravity thinks its funny that I works for the overlord when I am the master off light that I alredy mentioned earlier. I don't really know how I come her but overlord have told me that my parentes just left me when I was 6 years old. I reamember my broder he is 3 years older so he was 9 years old but i dont remember his name just parts of memoris like his brun/orange hair his skard eyebrow and his love to build. I don't remember aniting about my parentes just a big junkyard... But enough about that today we are going to attack the ninja I don't know way but overlord is my master and I do as he says. Oh I forgot about someone this Garmadon guy I have just met him one ore two tims so I don't know much about him exept that he has a son cald Lloyd Garmadon who also are a ninja and a brother who's name is Wu but thats all i know i guess he is pretty cool. Right now Bf/n and I are on ore way to Garmadon's tent when the alarm went on "someones here" I say to Bf/n "It's the white ninja" Bf/n answer me "he most have come for the falkon" I says to Bf/n while we were runing thorwherds the alarm when tree other ninjas com and they next to hit us whit one off Garmadon's wepons when they jumpt off it Bf/n start stering at the red one so i tryde to snap her out off it when I was done whit that the ninjas was gone "Good jobb Bf/n now we lost them" She looks confused "lost who" I sighs "THE NINJA!" then she remembers "Ohh yeah sorry about that" i looks at her "do you think the red one is Hot?" i whispers to her " What NO! Whay do you think that?" then i brust out laughing "Oh Bf/n I know you too well" she sters at me in anger "well lets trak them down" I smail's "are you sure you want to do that" "Shot up you know I'll give back" Yeah Yeah there is Garmadon lets ask him if he knows which way they fled" she looks at Garmadon "Okej" we rans over to him and asks wich way they fled he pynts at a direction and we rans towerds it and caught up with Stone Warriors which Garmadon had sent after the ninjas they stopt whit a mountain and I say I am happy Bf/n and I wasen't in the front line because the ninja kikt the front lins butts oh excuse me the red ninja kikt ther butts when he was done it was just me and Bf/n left So I shoot the ninja whit my light so they lost ther sight for a moment then i takes Bf/n arm and rans off to wait for new troops when they coms we jumps up one one off the Stone Warriors machines and folows the ninja when we arrive the ninja have got stronger powers "well thats good now what should we do now when they can stop ore army whit stone warriors" I whispers to Bf/n while the stone warriors are traying to fight the ninjas "I don't know you are the master off light should't you be the positive one come on optimistic thoughts" she answer "Okej what shal i do?" "What do you say of using you're light" Bf/n says "Oh right" i say and lights the rom so No one can see something not even me "GOOD JOBB Y/N!!" I herd Bf/n yelle "I FIX IT EASY!" I answer her ore rether, Yelles to her over the room I herd some off the ninjas laugh at us when I suddenly falls in to someone who catches me I thinks 'pleas let it be a stone warrior' but I alredy know it isin't because this person is not made of stone SET THE LIGHT OF Y/N" Bf/n yelles to me again "Ohh right" I says to myselfe as i turn the light to normal still in this person arms when the light is back to normal I see that the person is one off the ninja its the green one (without the thing that covers his face dont know what its cald) I can feel my cheek heating up and shoots a light flash at his eyes so he troops me. I looks over to Bf/n who are giggling. Then I throwing sunglasses on her and puts on a pair myself then i suter out light for a moment and we runs out and leavs the stone warriors after us "Oh Y/n do you think his Hot?" she says stil giggling "Okej I deservs that" I says stil blushing "Lets us go and report that the ninjas are stronger to Garmadon and The Overlord" She says "but we dont report off the exident up ther right" I asks a litle worried about that "Offcours not if you not tel them that we lost them because off me" she says whit a smile "Deal"

So thats all next is how you met ~ Kai for you EmmaMadeleine see yeh👋