Chapter Twelve...

Start from the beginning

"You okay Holly?" I asked, dropping my spoon, and resting my hand on her forehead.
She swatted my hand away, so I took that as my signal to pick up my spoon again, shovelling more coco pops into my mouth.
"I'm absolutely fine, and yes, I'll come. But only if you guys let me do your make up next weekend."
"Of course, you're amazing at makeup." I told her, before I lifted my bowl, and poured the remains of chocolate milk into my mouth, lowered it, and put it in the sink.

"Isn't this pretty?" Lain asked, holding up a Red floor length dress.
She held it against herself.
"I think it would look amazing against your red hair." Holly said, as she glanced up at her, before returning her gaze to the dresses on the rack, in front of her.
"I agree, go try it on." I told her, before sighing again, because I couldn't find a dress that I liked.
"This is so hard." I turned to Holly, a minute after Lain had walked into the dressing rooms.

"Don't worry, I think I know the perfect dress." Holly said, as we walked to the dressing rooms.

"Can someone zip me up?" Lain asked, as she opened the curtain, I walked behind her, clasping the small zip between my fingers, before pulling up.

She turned around to face us, once I had finished.

"So how do I look?" She asked self consciously, doing a half spin.

"You look amazing," I told her, and I was telling the truth.
Holly was right, when she said that the red would look amazing against her hair.

"Now onto you..." Lain said, as she came out of the dressing rooms in her normal clothes.

"I have something at home that would look amazing on her." Holly told her, as she took Lain's dress up to the counter, and paid for it.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Lain asked her.
"Paying for it, duhh, it's my treat." She told her, laughing.
"No, you cant do that, its not cheap." Lain protested.
"I know how much it was. But what are you gonna do about it, I just won't take your money..." Holly told her, as we walked out of the shop.
"I'll take your money if you want Lain," I said joking, as we climbed into the car.

"Oh no, that isn't necessary. But I shall somehow repay you." She informed Holly.

"Just buy me a box and I'll be happy." Holly permitted her, starting the car.

"I'd laugh, but I know you're serious." I said, as the car moved forward and merged into the traffic.

"Always the alcoholic." Lain laughed.

Sitting in the cafeteria at lunch on Monday, I realised something...

"Lain, have you been asked to the prom yet?" I asked her.
"Nope," She said popping the P.

It took her all of 5 seconds for her to realise what she had just said...

"OH MY GOSH LEX! I haven't been asked to the prom!" She cried, almost in hysterics.
"Don't worry Lain, I haven't either." I assured her, resting my head on the table.

"So I guess were being a lesbian couple this year then?" She asked me, back to her happy mood.

"No your not, because I'm taking you." Carlo declared, as he sat beside her.

"Well shit then..." I sighed.

"Hey Lex!" I heard someone yell from across the cafeteria.

I looked up to see Brittany, walking towards me.

"We're being a lesbian couple this year. And I don't give a shit what Dom says..." She exclaimed, sitting beside me.

It was then that Dom came over.

"No Brittany, you're not. Lex is my Date..." He stated seriously.
"I asked her first." She told him.
"I don't care, she's my date."
"No. She isn't."
They continued like this for about five minutes until Luca came over.

"Hey Dom, its fine, we can be a gay couple."
Dom Gasped, "OKAY BABY!" He yelled, before jumping into Lucas arms.

*Domenico's POV*

"Figlio, I have a bad feeling about this 'Dance," My father spoke quietly to me, as I sat in his office, on the day of the prom.

"Me too Babbo, I can feel it in my bones. Something big is going to happen." I told him, leaning back in my chair.

"Don't get cocky Figlio."

"Never,"

"I would get some of my boys to keep watch, but there is quite a few appointments tonight, And two shipments." He informed me, as he looked through his papers. "So you, my Figlio, and your boy's will have to deal with it yourself." He sighed.
"And please, keep an eye out for Lorenzo, you know what he's like, and he's trying to impress his father, so he will be even worse."

"I understand Babbo," I assured him, standing up.
"Please send your mamma in, I need to speak with her." He said, dismissing me.

*Alexis's POV*

"You look gorgeous," Holly told me, as she finished pinning my hair back into a bun, with a few curls framing my face.
"Thanks Holly, I'm so excited." I replied, hugging her.
Just then, Lain came running in, looking exhausted.
"I told Carlo about the baby!" She admitted.
"Baby?" Holly yelled, from the bathroom.
"What Baby?"
"I'm pregnant..." Lain said awkwardly.
"Congratulations!" Holly yelled, running out of the bathroom, crushing her in a hug.
"So what did he say?" I asked, as I did my makeup.
"He was angry, but he said he would support me, no matter what." She said, sitting on the bed.
"Awww, I'm so happy for you, now get up and have a shower." Holly told her, before pushing her into the bathroom.

Once Lain and I were finished getting ready, we sat on my bed listening to music, trying to calm our nerves.
It was then that the doorbell rang.
"I'll Get It!" Holly yelled from the kitchen, as we started to descend the staircase.
I heard a feminine and not so feminine gasp from the doorway.
Looking down, I saw Brittany and Carlo, standing at the front door in shock.
"You both look gorgeous!" Brittany yelled, before giving us both hugs.
"You look beautiful Lain," Carlo said, "And you look pretty too Lex," he added quickly.
Lain blushed, while I flipped my imaginary hair over my shoulder, and said, "I know..."
"I bet I'll have the hottest date tonight!" Brittany said, looping our arms together, while Holly took a picture.
I laughed, "No, I do baby!"
"Awww, Ily baby!" she cooed, before we burst into laughter.

*Domenico's POV*

I stood with Luca and the twins, outside of the school gym, where the Prom was being held.

"Are you guys ready for a shitload of drama." I asked, as we lent against the wall beside the doorway.

"You know it hunny," Luca said, as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Sometimes I actually wonder about your sexuality Luca..." Mirco said, as he played temple run on his Iphone.

"Sometimes I wonder about your gender Mirco..." he replied, before hi-fiving Falco.

Just then six people appeared at the beginning of the hallway.
As they came closer, I realised who they were.

Alexandro.

Antonio.

Niccolo.

Stefano.

Nardo.

And Lorenzo...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[A/N] I'm aware that is a lot of 'O's