9|TWO FAILED SUICIDES✔

Start from the beginning

"Stiles, try the lit." Stiles crouches down, rolling up the sleeves to his jacket, trying to pull the lit of the bathtub out, groaning ever so slightly.

"He blocked- he blocked the drain with something, I can't get to it."

Stiles pulls his hands from the tub, some water spilling over.

Shit. This is bad. Really bad.

Placing a hand on my forehead, trying to find a solution as to how to get Boyd out of the tub.

Leaning back slightly, a loud yelp escapes my mouth, a burning sensation throbbing throughout my loeer arm.

My eyes meet the glowing heater, a red-ish glow coming from it.

"Hold on," my eyes are glued to the heater, the prior events of Ethan snapping out of his trance when he touched the heater coming to mind.

"That's it. Heat brings them out of their trance." Rapidly glancing between Lydia and Stiles, both of them quickly catching on,

"He's under water though." My sister deadpans, gesturing to the overflowing tub.

"We're aware of that." Stiles shoots back, sarcastically, as always.

"Wait- wait. The bus. On the bus, they'll have emergency road flares. They have their own oxidizers. They can burn underwater."

"Are you serious?" Stiles seems suprised by this,

"Yes, go get 'em." Lydia orders and it doesn't take Stiles another second before he dashes out the room.

It only takes a minute or so for him to return, the flares in hand.

Lighting one of the Flares, the red spark glows throughout the bathroom, Stiles hovering over the tub, placing the hot flare against Boyd's skin.

The werewolf shoots up from the tub, throwing the heavy safe off of him, it hitting the ground with a loud bang, water splashes everyehere as Boyd climbs out of the tub, his face slightly confused at the occurences, him wildely inspecting the three of us, obviously not knowing what we are doing in his motel room.

"We still have to find Isaac." Lydia reminds us, her heels clinking as she exits the bathroom.

A shuffling is heard from under one of the motel room beds, Stiles and I sharing a knowing look.

He lights another flare, crouching down, eyes roaming under the bed.

"He's here." Is all Stiles says before a groan is heard, the yelp of Isaac Lahey being heard throughout the room.

Two werewolves with one stone, now I can only hope that Allison has found Scott.

▪▪▪

"I can't find him anywhere." Allison panics, approaching us, the four of us making our way down the stairwell.

"Its happening to him to, isn't it?"

"It has to be." I nod, sighing, "we need to get another flare for Scott, there's one on the bus, right?" I lock gazes with Stiles, him nodding.

HARD TO GET  ➤ [ STILES STILINSKI ] > 1On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara