32|THE FINGER✔

AFTER STILES went to Eichen, it was as if my whole world tumbled down, crumbling into pieces , and I had no idea how to rebuild

Stiles did not deserve to be sent to a place like that. He's not crazy, he's possessed.

There's a difference.

However, as of now, I had to put those thoughts aside as Scott, Lydia, Allison, and the twins are working on another plan.

A quite horrible plan.

"This is a really bad plan." Scott breathes, puffing out his cheeks as he voices my thoughts.

"Gotta' agree, the plan sucks." I tell them.

If only Stiles were here. He'd figure out a great plan. It's what he's good at.

"It's not that bad." Lydia shrugs,

"It's not that good." Ethan mumbles, making Lydia give him a sharp look.
"Well, it's the only chance we've got."

To be more clear about the plan,
we're planning on stealing Katashi's finger. Silver finger.

"None of us knows the route they are going to take. If Allison can get one of her dad's GPS trackers on the armoured car, then we can follow it."

"So when it gets here-" explains Allison as she puts her finger on a location on the map that lays in front of us.
"We attack them." One of the twins mumble. I give him a look, almost rolling my eyes at him.

"No," Lydia deadpans with a sigh,
"your bikes will be in the middle of the road, looking like you guys got into an accident and when the driver gets out to help-"

"we attack them."

"No!" The loud voices of Allison, Lydia and I echo around the room, frustratuon evident as I shake my head at the air head.

"We'll distract him, why do you guys always want to fight." I cock an eyebrow at Ethan and Aiden who only shrug.

"And Scott will break open the back door." Lydia tells us ,
"I hope." The Alpha mumbles, his voice silent, and not very optimistic, which is the first for him.

"And you will get Katashi's finger." Lydia tells Ethan.

"It's not his actual finger, is it?" Ethan lets a shudder run through him, him scrunching up his face at the thought.

"Why don't we just go to Stilinski for help?"

Me heart instantly sinks at the name, my thoughts traveling back to Stiles as I bite on my bottom lip harshly, trying to stop the tears from spilling.

I can't be an emotional wreck.
Not now.

We're in the middle of getting Stiles back. Our Stiles. My Stiles. And with my emotions put of control, I'm no help.