Hush little Baby Don't You Cut (Chapter 11))

((I am at school writing this....i got bored so yea listen to song!! Goodbye my lil teddy bears))

Nany's Pov:

I don't know what happened really....all i know is that i grabbed a ravor and just cut my wrist not deep but medium deep,and my legs i was sitting on the toilet of my bathroom, i have been doing this for 5 weeks already and I'm scared that's when i realize what i did i didn't want to die i wanted to live my hands became weak, tears coming down my pale cheeks that's when i wanted my family i breathed in and out i was ready for help.
"DADDY!!!" "PAPA!!!" "ALFERD!!" "BIG BROTHERS!!!"
I screamed at the top of my lungs
"NANY! SWEETIE WHERE ARE YOU?!"
"CLARK CHECK THE BATHROOM"
I heard my dad say when my pops opened the door his face was pale
"P-Papa..." i said weakly he came to my side then i heard a song ((Play song Now!!))
"Hush little baby don't you cut"

But who was singing it then i realized it was my brother's i was on the bed now my wrists hand bandages on them red spots showing
"I-I'm s-sorry" i said i was in my Papas chest in the middle of his legs Alferd was getting a wet rag and putting it on my forehead then my eyes closed letting darkness consume me

Clark's Pov (Superman):

I held Nany in my arms Bruce went out to partol so he could calm himself i know why Nany was doing this she doesn't know that me,Bruce and her brothers are superheros so she told us everything well not everything Black Canary said that Nany will break someday i don't know what that means but yea also she had a diamond necklace ((i forgot the color XD oh well)) and it will glow every now and then i don't know why but SuperMan will ask her Alferd went to get blood, she lost alot of blood my arms tighten around my daughter Bruce knows that i wanted to Zap the kids that where beating her up and stuff like that but right now Nany needs me,Bruce and her brothers maybe even Hal,Barry and there sons and daughter Wally, Bart ((i know i know that Wally is his grandson or something like that and i know that Bart is from the future ok?! Ok))and Hahanna Nany and Hahanna haven't seen each other for a long time when they first met there was no way to split them up Nany was always smiling and laughing but now...my supergirl is in pain from everything that happened to her, thinking that everything was her fault but it was not. The boys sang her a song Nany calmed down fast say she was sorry again and again she was sleeping in my arms, i moved her to mine and Bruce's room where we could watch her and everything else everyone knows that she was about to break.

((Heyy!! Wats up my teddy bears?! Anyways i know i said that updates are gonna be slow but i am writing them like this one i was writing it yesterday at school in the morning then at lunch i continued to write and edit and now am in my bus finishing it!! YAY well i gotta go love you guys....

Also should i make another story if so tell me what story should i do and if you want to be in tell me in the comments.))