School & The Justice League (Chapter 4)

Nany's Pov:

"Miss Nany time to wake up" I knew that voice anywhere, i looked up and saw Alferd "Oko Alferd...thank you" i said to him "Your very welcome Miss Nany also breakfast is ready when you are done come downstairs" Alferd says to me i nodded telling him that i understand. I was already up and getting ready but first i gotta take a shower.

~TIME SKIP~

When i got out the bathroom my school uniform was already on my bed and everything i sighed getting ready for hell when i finished i walked downstairs i put my bag next to the door for when I'm ready to leave. I went to the kitchen and sat down on my favorite chair which is in between me and my brother's, "Here is your food Miss Nany" Alferd says to me awhile putting my food in front of me "Thank you Alferd" i started to eat i knew that Dad and Pa where gone already to their work and my brother's the same so i was alone at home with Uncle Alferd i finished eating and now i was outside with my bag i hated walking to school or even riding the bus to school and back i sighed getting ready to get in the bus.
"Now that's not fun" I heard a voice when i looked up my eyes widen and i smiled big i knew who it was and i was happy to see him

"Green Lantern!" I said excited he chuckled at my happiness he stopped flying and went on the floor he opened he arms big i knew what he wanted,so i ran to him and wrap my arms around his waist he wrapped his arms around my shoulders squeezeing me...

"Green Lantern!" I said excited he chuckled at my happiness he stopped flying and went on the floor he opened he arms big i knew what he wanted,so i ran to him and wrap my arms around his waist he wrapped his arms around my shoulders squeezeing me a tiny bit i missed him so much he said that he will be on a mission that may take months or even years, "I missed you kiddo so much" GL says to me "I missed you too and i mean alot" we both hugged a lil bit more then when i looked down we where flying i squeezed GL's waist letting him know that i was scared he just smiled and held me tight my eyes where closed all i knew was that we where flying i liked how caring and sweet GL can be with me just like Uncle Hal ((ok ok calm down yes i know what I'm doing I'm adding another ship which is Hal and Barry....so DEAL WITH IT!! Thank you 😊 and back to the story)) "Nany we are here" GL said we where on the ground at my school Gotham Academy i hug GL one last time, kiss his cheek and run into my school "STAY SAFE YOU HEAR ME!" GL shouted "OK!" I shouted back to him before i was in my class which is Science class i loved science if you are wondering why it's because i have the best teacher ever Mr.G ((sorry but this is a true fact...i guess you guys are learning a little about me yay....now back to the story))
Science went by no homework, then Math no homework, Language Arts no homework then came lunch time i always sit in the back "Well,well,well look who we have here" I got scared i knew who that was when I looked behind i just wanted to run away "Alex and your little team" i said to him, he says his group is big, really dude you have three people in your group that's not big at all.
"Really funny Nany, come here" he grabs me by my wrist which hurts now because of him "Let me go you ass" I told him trying to get away but no use that's when i felt pain on my stomach i fell to the floor holding my stomach, and trying to hold my tears in "Don't ever say that to me and you will listen to what i have to say got it" he says angry in his voice "N-no, fuck you, you asshole, y-your not the boss of me and i don't need to listen to your nasty ass" i said being sassy ((is that being sassy? I don't know))
"Wrong move bitch!" He shouted at me that's when his group and him started to punch me,kick me everything when it finished i thought it finished but no i was wrong Alex had a pocket knife in his hand, my eyes widen with fear
"N-no no no no no st-stop please..." i said in my scared voice, i couldn't breath "Don't worry Nany no one wants you alive, no one likes you, everyone hates you they all want you dead so am doing them a favor" he said smiling evily that's was it to make my tears come and for me to start yelling and screaming "STOP!! SOMEONE ANYONE HELP ME-"that's when i felt the pain again, again, and again and again i lost count how many times he stabbed me, Alex and his group left i heard other voices but i didn't knew from who they where "I-it h-hurts...I-it r-really h-hurts..." i said tears where falling i couldn't move if i did i will lose more blood and i will die "I know it hurts sweetie but keep your eyes open ok?" That voice sounded like GL

((Let's say that, that is me in my school uniform and that was green lantern ok?! Ok back to the story OH and also i warned you guys BACK TO THE STORY!!))"G-GL?" I asked my voice fadding i can't keep my eyes open"Yes sweetie it's me and the other ...

"G-GL?" I asked my voice fadding i can't keep my eyes open
"Yes sweetie it's me and the other Justice League are here keep your eyes open,god damn it Flash carry her back to ship fast!!" I heard him say
"I-I'm s-sorry G-GL-" that's when i blackness and GL shouting my name darkness is what i see now.