Jor-El & The Necklace (Chapter 5)

Nany's Pov: (( If you guys didn't know Nany is my nickname really it is...ok back to the story))

"Nany" I heard someone calling me but who...i don't know them but it sounds like a guys voice
"Nany...my beautiful Granddaughter please open your eyes" that guy voice said i opened my brown eyes, and see that i im wearing a white dress that had a tail in the back white shoes with short heels, "I'm i.....d-dead?" I asked out loud. "No my child you are not dead,plus you are not ready" the guy voice said again when i turned around there was a guy that had a yellow circle thing around his head and a black and red gown ((is that how you spell it gown, im gonna call it a dress a guy dress ok?! Ok back to the story)) or a dress...yea a guy dress "Nany my child you are awake but we are inside your head that i created" he said i looked around this place looked familiar wait i remember when i was little i asked Superman where he was form a picture of his home showed up. "Is this....Krypton?" I asked the guy when i looked back at him he had a sweet smile on his face "Yes this is Krypton, your other home" wait, what my other home "What do you mean my other home and whats your name, and how on earth do you know my name?" I asked him looking at him with shocked eyes "My name is Jor-El, father of Superman...you are Superman's daughter Nany" that's when it hit me...me the daughter of Superman, that means "Then that means i have Superman's DNA and your my Granddad..." I said shocked he nodded i smiled and hugged my Granddad for the first time he chuckled and hugged me back "It's finally nice to meet you Nany" he said i nodded against his chest smiling "Same here grandpa same here"

~Time Skip~

We talked for a awhile and walked around Krypton i gotta say finding out your a superheros daughter is amazing and walking around Krypton is...is amazing it's beautiful it's what I always dreamed he hold me also that Krypton was destroyed blow up to millions of pieces, i was smiling and laughing this is what i wanted granddad also knew that i was the daughter of Batman i was shocked again but then again i was happy.
Now me and granddad where sitting on the ground surrounded by billions or even trillions of beautiful flowers of glod,red,yellow,black,blue, and even purple. Granddad grabbed a purple flower and put it behind my ear i smiled at him telling him thank you he nodded smiling but soon that smile faded and and it turned into seriousness and worriedness ((is that even a word?!....oh well now it is...back to the story my beautiful teddy bears...i LOVE teddy bears ok so shush up!!))

Jor-El Pov: ((oh my god didn't see that coming did yea.....oh you did see it coming...well shite ok back to the story....and no i im not Irish))

"Nany my Granddaughter...i must tell you that you are in danger, yes you have the powers of your father but you must control them" i said to her, she nodded telling me that she understood so i keep talking. "Must learn how to control so when that day comes are you ready to fight back and protect those you love and care for...so I'm going to give you this as a birthday gift" i said grabbing the crystal diamond necklace, i put it around her neck it glowed blue and it stopped "What is this?" She asked me this is a blue diamond it will help you to control your powers and..." i gently grabbed her face with my hands rubbing my thumb on her cheek "And i will always be there for you, to protect you with all my will and power, if you feel alone, scared, need someone to talk to i will hear you because my soul is in that blue crystal it will shine blue saying to you that i am listening to you my Granddaughter." I told her, she was smiling big, happy tears coming down her skin, i hugged her tightly not wanting to let her go she hugged me back with the same strength
"We are losing her!" I knew it was time for her to go
"It's time for you to go Nany but remember i will always be there for you my child always" i said to her i kissed her forehead
"Well i see you again?" She asked i nodded "Of course in your dreams you will see. Now go, close your eyes and relax i will see you soon"
"NANY!! WAKE UP!! PLEASE!!"
Nany closed her eyes and she relaxed then she went i will see you again my Granddaughter

Nany's Pov:

I closed my eyes and relaxed in my granddads arms. People where calling me to wake up

"WAKE UP!!!"

I'm trying to wake up but i can't i need help i....i wanna give up but j can't the Justice League and my family need me they care for me, they don't want me gone, they want alive they wanna see me smile, they wanna see me laugh.....
And I wanna see them again so i need to WAKE UP!!!
I slowly opened my eyes, my vision was unfocused i blinked again and everything became clear that's when i saw them the Justice League, they looked at me happy and smiling even Batman was smiling.
"Nany..." Flash said i looked at him and smiled weak.
"Why...why are you guys looking at me like that..." i said in almost a whisper i coughed everyone smiled and relaxed "Thank the gods Nany you where in a coma for almost 4 weeks" Wonder Women said i was shocked i was gonna talk but Batman shaked his head "Don't talk that group that was beating you hit your throat 8 times you..." Batman looked down and looked up at me again frowning "Nany you may not talk again" he said my eyes wide i nodded telling them that i was ok with it but the dream that i had with Jor-El was it real? I reached for my neck and to my surprise the necklace he gave me was there so it was real my eyes started to close "You should rest Nany" HawkWoman or Girl ((it it HawkWoman or HawkGirl?! I for got!!! Anyways back to the story))
I nodded closing my eyes to get some sleep i was here, back where I should be...home