Amoura and May head into town, and after a few stores end up at a dress shop, "Do you think mom would be very displeased if I come back with a colored dress?" May looks at her sister, "I know your Commander and all know, but going against mom's specific orders, is making a death wish." Amoura smiles amused, "oh, this is pretty." May says as she pulls out a soft yellow dress. "That's not white May."

"Do you think she'd give us this one if we both came back with colored dresses?" Amoura walks over to the blue dress sections, "or she'll dig two graves, instead of one" May mutter and Amoura laughs.

"Look this white one is pretty," May brings a dress up to her, "yeah but it's too colorless for my liking, oh look at this one." Amoura pulls out a light blue dress, "I don't know Amoura, maybe we should give white a chance before we go rogue." May says as a light blue dress calls her.

They go all around the store but Amoura's heart was set on the pale blue dress. After May fines a long nude, heart-shaped dress Amoura takes her pale blue dress. They stop at a shoe store and Amoura buys nude colored heels to match the laced part of her dress and May buys light blue shoes to match Amoura's colors.

May takes Amoura's dress as she heads home and Amoura returns to the base to catch the emergency live drill. She returns later that night and the scent of cleaning product fills the kitchen, "you went a bit over board mom." Amoura mutters as she makes her way upstairs, after a quick shower she joins Clive in bed.

Amoura wakes up at noon and makes her way downstairs where her mom was rubbing down a pan. "Mom what are you doing?" Amoura asks, "Preparing things for dinner, so eat cereal. I don't want you to be full for tonight," Layla says as she starts seasoning the potatoes that go in with the boneless chicken breasts.

"O-kay." Amoura grabs a bowl as May walks in, "Amoura will you help me fix my hair for tonight?" Amoura nods and picks up a box of cereals, "yeah let me just eat. Cereal." She looks at her mom who smiles sarcastically back at her.

"Don't forget to get dressed up Amoura we will be taking family photos, who knows when we'll get to see you again," Amoura gives her a sarcastic smile that says 'funny.'

Amoura makes her way downstairs after a quick shower and sees her mom stuffing the oven, "are you sure you should be cooking it still smells." Layla nods and tells her its the pans.

"If you say so, if it catches on fire, you're footing the bill when I replace that stove," Layla rolls her eyes and tells her nothings going to happen.

Amouras phone goes off and her amused smiles slips, no. Amoura looks up to see a disappointed Layla, no Amoura come on. We couldnt even celebrate your birthday properly and know you cant even get through to night. This isnt how your wedding day is suppose to go- Layla covers her mouth as she looks at Amoura in horror.

Excuse me? Wedding day? Amouras surprised face turns into a smile, her phone goes off again, tell Clive to come see me when he can. I have to go mom. Amoura rushes out.

After a few hours the clean up of the destroyed drill sites is cleared, how did the machines malfunction? Stone asks once more, we have the I.T. guys looking into it now, Stone nods and tells them shell be in her office, ordering the supplies for the drill sites.

A knock on her door disturbs her concentration, Clive, come in Im not busy at the moment, Im waiting for the final reports. He nods and walks in.

So our house is in chaos, she asks him why as he closes the door behind him, remember all the cleaning products your mom bought? Well apparently they were flammable and up went our oven. Amoura holds back a laugh, no? He nods and she starts laughing. All the food she was making is burn up charcoal now.

I was just messing with my mom about that, I didnt actually think it was going to happen, see this is what happens when you try to plan everything out, sometimes things just happen. Just like I happen to know you planned on marrying me today. He stops smiling and looks at her serious, how?

My moms a blabber when she stressed, how do you think I found out I was being enlisted before I was eighteen? She had so much on her mind it slipped out, He sighs and takes her hand in his.

Im sorry, things got out of hand today, Amoura nods and tells him about the computers malfunctioning and the explosives going off when they werent suppose to. Amoura shrugs and tells him life isnt always controllable.

Clive unbuttons his tuxedo jacket and gets down on one knee, Amoura giggles, "is this your way of asking me to marry you?"

"This is my way of asking you to spend the rest of your life with me." Amoura smiles, "sometimes I forget you go at your own pace, Clive McAllister." He takes her hand.

So we dont get married today, but I do hope to marry you, so Amoura Abigail Stone, will you marry me? Amoura takes the ring from the box. Is that a yes? Amoura nods.

Well we can still get married, Amoura slips the ring on, and gets up as a knock on the door breaks their little bubble, the reports maam, the I.Ts are still working on the drill systems. Amoura nods and sets the reports in her bag, come on.

He asks her where theyre going and she tells them to get food.

Row and Williams help Amoura and Clive with the food as Coon stays behind and gets the backyard ready, whats going on? Layla walks downstairs, things dont have to be perfect for them to go as planned mom. Amoura sets the food down as William searches for bowls and plates.

Clive proposed? Amoura nods and tells her he asked her at the office, come on I still need to get ready, Layla smiles Amoura has grown so much, Layla nods and takes her hand and they rush upstairs.

Twenty minutes later Amoura was making her way down the stairs, you ready? Amoura smiles at her dad, thank you for being here, He squeezes her hand, anything for you sweetheart.

Sirius pulls her to the decorated backyard, Christmas lights were dangling down from the branches, hugging the large tree in the backyard, circled around the pergola, and in the arch that is full of the white flower she loves that everyone calls weeds.

Small Jason jars had plastic candles in them and were on the tables and porch steps with white flower petals all across the floor that's suppose to be the isle.

"Shall we get you married?" Amoura looks at her father who's in a black tux, "I'm surprised you're here, I'd figured you'd be the first to think I shouldn't do this."

He smiles at her and kisses her forehead, "your happiness is more important than my belief of mates." She hugs him, thank you for being here," Sirius walks his daughter walk down to the priest at the end the yard. "You take care of my daughter," Clive nods and takes Amoura's hand.

"You may start your vows," Clive speaks first, "you were a light in my very darken world. I saw you and you just lit everything up I've been yours since I met you Amoura. I knew from the beginning I was meant to love you. You are strength and beauty and proof that pain is worth getting past. I love you profoundly and I will spend the rest of my life showering you with love. You are the risk worth taking, Amoura Stone."

Amoura smiles at him, as the priest tells her can say her vows, "you have always seen the better in me, and every time I failed to see it your reminded me of it. You showed you that's it is possible to get through hell and make it to the other side alive and happy. I live for you Clive, I don't know why but I've been heads over heels for you from the very beginning. You may not be my mate but you are the love of my life and I am completely yours. I will spend my life loving you." He squeezes Amoura's hands.

"By the power vested in me, I pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss." Clive lets go of Amouras' hands to cup her face and kiss her. She smiles at him as he presses his forehead to hers. "You're my wife now, Amoura." She smiles and hugs him.

"Why can't you say such nice things more often?" Amoura smiles mischievously, "I've already told you, if you want words of affection, you're going to have to drag them out of me." Clive smiles and kisses her forcefully, "oh I will."

The wedding party ended at midnight and they leave the house empty for them to enjoy their first night as a married couple alone in their home.