~Chapter 2~

A/N: I'm back with another update! Thanks to the 5 people that are reading this. I really appreciate it!

Y/N's P.O.V 

" I don't want you talking to that boy Y/N! He is bad news." Cake was lecturing me for hours about 'why I need to stay away from Marshall Lee.' I love Cake, but she can get super over protective. I know she cares and doesn't want to see me hurt, but what damage can one boy do? It's not like I even like him either. I just met him today. Yes, he is cute, but I can't judge him based off of looks. I have to admit, I would really like to get to know him better.

As I left the treehouse, I saw Fionna waving from the window. I waved back and started to walk back home. I was walking through the Candy Kingdom when I felt two familiarly cold hands on my shoulders.  "Hey kid, what's up?" Marshall Lee. " H-hey Marshall." I tried my hardest not to stutter, but I couldn't help it. "Need a lift back home?" He offered. I pondered the idea for a bit, and finally agreed. "So, where is your car?" I asked. He didn't answer me. Instead he picked me up bridal style and lifted his feet off the ground. I was nervous at first, but quickly got used to it. We made jokes and talked about life the entire way home. "Hey Marsh, do you wanna stay over and play some video games?" I offered. It was the least I could do for the ride home. "Sure." he shrugged his shoulders as I unlocked the door to my home. I lived in a small cottage with a medium sized living room, a kitchen to the left, and a hallway separating the two. The last door on the right was my bedroom, and the last door on the left was a bathroom. It was small, but at least it was mine.

"Nice place." He said. I offered him a seat and walked into the kitchen to start the tea. I grabbed the hot tea off the kettle and brought it into the living room. "What do you want to play for video games? I have everything from the Sims 4 to Mortal Combat." I said, walking over to the huge collection of video games. "Oh, uuh, how about we play Five Nights at Freddy's?" I turned to look at Marshall Lee, who had a huge grin on his face, I had the game, it was just never played because I was always too scared. I hesitantly lead him to my computer where the game was installed. 

Marshall Lee's P.O.V

I followed Y/N down the hallway to what I assumed was her bedroom. "The computer is over there if you want to start setting the game up. I am going to get some candy and popcorn." She said as she left the room. I powered the computer up and found the icon from the game on her desktop. I immediately launched it. As I sat staring at the opening screen to the game, Y/N walked in with two bowls of popcorn, Swedish fish, and (your favorite candy). She tossed me the box of Swedish fish, and handed me a bowl filled with popcorn. "Thanks." I mumbled. Y/N pulled up another chair, and I clicked the start game button. After 10 minutes of game play, we got really into it. There wasn't any major jump scares yet, but I felt one coming. As we checked the camera for the area next to the office, Y/N latched her arms around mine. She was trembling rapidly. "It's okay Y/N, it's just a game." As I continued to check the cameras, the fox jumped out at us and Y/N screamed, latching even tighter onto me and burying her face into my arm. I chuckled a little bit, and pet her hair, trying to calm her down. "Hey, it's okay. The game is over now. We don't have to play anymore." She looked up at me, and laughed nervously. "I didn't realize I was going to be this scared." She admitted. I just chuckled and scooped her up. I plopped her down on her bed, jumping in shortly after. I turned her TV on, and we watched the movie Alice in Wonderland. 

 A/N: Hey! Sorry I didn't update sooner. I was busy trying to finish summer reading. Anyways, here you go! Another chapter! I will update at least once a week. Next week though, I am going camping, so there will be no WiFi, meaning I can't update. I will definitely update as soon as I get back home though. By the way, if you aren't scared of fnaf games, don't freak out. I don't know what you are and aren't scared of, so don't kill me. Either switch it to a game you are scared of, or just pretend you are scared of the game for the sake of the book. I just thought it would be a cute chapter, and I was just watching Dan and Phil play the game, so I was inspired. K bye guys <3