~Chapter 7~

I'm sorry this took so long to be updated.

       It has been a month. A month since she was last awake. A month since she laughed. A month since she smiled. A month since I talked to her. I went to see her today. She was still in a coma. She hit her head so hard. I can't help but think this is my fault. I sat in the waiting room for what felt like years. Anxiety building up inside of me.

        "You can see her now." The nurse said, placing her hand on my shoulder.I walked in the cold, bland room. Glancing over, I saw her, lying there with no life in her body. I felt the tears trying to escape, but I wouldn't let them.

          I walked over to her, gently grabbing her hand. There was a chair next to the bed that I sat down on. "I will just leave you two alone for now."
"Thank you." The nurse left, closing the door behind her. I stared at her beautiful face. Her skin was pale and but her hands were warm and full of life. 

         "Y/N, I wish I told you this sooner. I don't know how to say it. I miss you. I miss your warm skin. I miss your e/c eyes. I miss your arms around me. I miss watching movies with you. I miss staying with you until you fell asleep. I need you back in my life. I need your smile. I need your laugh. I-I love you, Y/n. I don't usually say that.... To, like, anyone. But, you aren't anyone. You are different. A good different. I love you so much. I love you and I miss you. I know you can't hear me, but I wish you could."

        "Sir, visiting hours are almost over."
        "H-huh? Oh okay. Thank you."
I stood up, letting go of y/n's hand. As I left, I heard

"I love you too..."

AHHHH okay another chapter done! I have loads of free time this weekend so I will try to upload a lot. I was so excited to get this chapter out that I didnt even proof read it so Im sorry if there are some mistakes