~ Chapter 5 ~

YOOO. This is going to be prob the most fluff chapter yet, so get excited! WOeooweooo

     I woke up to a familiar smell. As my eyes adjusted to the light shining through my window, I realized I was cuddled up next to Marshall Lee's flannel that he lent me last night. I smiled to myself and snuggled into the scent, drifting further and further into sleep. After about another hour, I woke up to a gentile shake. I look up to see the one and only shaking my arm slightly. "Hey, I hate to do this to you, but it's one in the afternoon and I was hoping to hang out with you at some point today. By the way, you look super frickin cute snuggled up with my flannel." He smirked, knowing that I was embarrassed that he noticed.  "I made you breakfast as well." he said, and walked out of my room. I rolled out of bed, my pajamas still on, and walked into my kitchen.

     "You made me breakfast dude?" I said, still very sleepy. I sat down on my couch as Marshall placed a plate/bowl of (favorite breakfast food) on my lap. He sat next to me, laying his head on my lap. "What do you want to do today?" he asked. I shrugged my shoulders, finishing up my food. I set my plate/bowl down on the coffee table, and messed around with Marshall Lee's hair a bit. "We should stay here and cuddle today, and tomorrow we can do something awesome." he said. "I'm sorry, what? Cuddle?" I questioned. "Yeah, we can watch movies and do that cute thing that friends do." he stated with a slightly nervous tone in his voice. I thought nothing of it and agreed. 

    Marshall Lee popped in a movie and I rested my head on his shoulder. We stayed like that for hours, occasionally getting up to grab more movie snacks, blankets, or to put a different movie in. After about 7 hours of watching movies, we decided to build a fort out of pillows, chairs, and blankets. It took us about 2 hours to complete it, with lights and other decorations on the inside. We hung out in the fort and talked for the rest of the day, throwing popcorn at each other to see who could catch a piece in their mouth, or just taking stupid pictures of each other with a Polaroid camera he brought over. We took all the pictures, hung them onto a string with clothes pins, and put the string of pictures on my wall in the living room to remind us of this day  always.

     When Marshall Lee went home, I had one question that raced through my mind. 

ASDFGHJKLWHLCHA>DVSFLAVVVVALBD<KHCCGDVHBXHJSGVJUY AWWWWWWWWWWWE THIS IS CUTE FLUFF I LOVE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. Okay, I'm good now, it's out of my system. This is a very adorable chapter, but enjoy it while it lasts because I have certain things planned for the next chapter... Anyways I will see you guys hopefully tomorrow because it's Friday and I don't have school the next day. I love you guys so much, thank you for being so supportive by reading this and adding it to your libraries and things. I read everyone's comments and I check my notifications and the love I get from you all is incredible! Thank you so so much for reading. 

~Bean <3