Ch. 2

Hello! I've had one view on my story so far, woo! I'm hoping by posting another chapter I may get more views & reviews! Hope you guys are having a great day :)

Ch 2.

After security escorted us back stage the medics soon tended to passed out Becky while Tyler and I talked. "Are you disappointed were not front row now Ty?" He's been quiet ever since we got backstage and I don't know what's gotten into him, I would think he would be jumping for joy right now.

"Brooke we are backstage about to meet my five boyfriends that I have been dreaming of meeting since I was born, this moment right now is why I was put on this earth." He looked as if he just saw Jesus himself walk through the gates.

"Kind of dramatic Ty but ya I'm excited too, I just hope Becky is going to be ok, should we phone her parents?"

Part of me knows that would be a death sentence for poor Becky but at the same time I don't know what else to do. "Are you fücking crazy Brooke?! They would kill her in an instant if they see her in this state, she can stay at my place for the night and I will watch her, where are you staying tonight?" I haven't thought much about my stay tonight, I guess I can take the train back to my parents place or stay at Tyler's. "I'll probably go back to my parents place, they would be happy to see me tomorrow morning."

Just as I was about to check in with the medics I hear what sounds like a guys football team coming down the hallway.

"Holy shit I'm about to cream my drawers" not the weirdest thing I've heard come out of Tyler's mouth but it's up there "what are you talking about?" I gave him a weird look.

"Look down the hall" he loudly whispered to me.

Sure enough there were the five boys along with another four boys who looked like they were in a punk band. "How crazy was that?! Definitely one of the best crowds we've ever played for!" One of the boys said, if Becky were awake right now she would be a mess, I look to Tyler who I see is bawling his eyes out and looks like he's on the verge of passing out as well, great.

"Harry this is the girl and her friends that you requested to come back stage" my eyes were now popping out of my head while I could hear Tyler's sniffles beside me from crying as Harry approached us.

"What's your name love?" Harry smiled looking down at me.

"Brook- Brooklynn" I shook his hand as I stuttered, he then went over to Tyler.

"Hey mate how are ya what's your name?" Tyler has managed to stop crying however he now looks like he's going to pounce on Harry "my name is Tyler and you are sexy as hell" Tyler skipped the handshake and went straight for a hug which I was thankful for since I thought he was going to grab Harry's ass.

"How's your friend doing? I saw the whole thing and I know that she definitely did not puke because she was excited" Harry said in a hushed tone thankfully so no one else would hear. "I think she'll be ok, she probably just needs to-"

"excuse me Miss are you friends with Becky? She is well enough to go home, just keep her on her side in case she pukes in her sleep, other then that she should be ok." Even though she's going to be upset that she missed the concert I'm so thankful she is ok. "Do you guys need a ride home or anything?" The curly haired boy looked down at me.

"N-no were ok thank you though Harry it was nice meeting you." I politely smiled at him.

"Yes you as well, have a great night Brooklynn, you too Tyler." Just as I was about to grab my purse I felt a hand on my arm forcing me to turn around, catching Tyler's attention as well. "Is there anyway we could see each other tonight? I feel bad asking because I-"