Society Eight 6.

Society 8.
Chapter 6

"Fuck her to PartyNextDoor and she'll be yours forever."

My breathing was starting to slow down as I opened my eyes from the slumber I was awoken from.

I took in my surroundings ; messy sheets , a plasma flat screen tv , and a big mirror. It looked like my room.

Getting up, for school, of course I take a look in my full body mirror. I was naked. Which wasn't anything major since I always sleep naked.

I yawned and scratched my head walking into my bathroom.

"The fuck is this?" I say to myself, this wasn't my bathroom...

As I was staring into the mirror I feel a pair of strong arms wrapping around my waist which frightened me.

Tyler....

Jumping into reality i free myself from her grip.

"What the fuck! Don't fucking touch me! Keep your hands off me!" I backed into her bedroom as her eyes traveled my body I looked at her facial expression she was licking her lips hungrily.

Quickly grabbing the wrinkled sheets off her bed I wrap them around my bare body.

"You don't want me to touch you?" She smirked coming a bit closer to me.

"I swear! Right hand to God if you come any closer I'll kick your ass!"

"You weren't saying that last night."

"Last night?!" I asked full of confusion eager to know what happened last night.

"I'll tell you." She smirked.

Flashback...

Tyler

"You're beautiful..."

She looked down slightly blushing, "Thank you."

Seeing her so feminine and soft had me feeling all sorts of ways.

It was still pitch black in the living room so she was clutched onto my shirt tightly.

I let my hands roam Isis' body, and she twitches in my lap.

"Something wrong?" I say, teasing her.

"Uhh nothing, what you doing?" She says, nervously.

I grin mischievously, and say, "Nothing you don't want me to."

As she's moving around in my lap, I get more excited, and let my hands roam up to her chest.

"Aye what the fuck you doing?" She says, aggressively. Pulling slightly away from my lap.

But not for long, I grab ahold of her waist and pull her back into my lap roughly groaning a bit as her pants rub up against my lap.

"Stop for I do something I'll regret.." she says, moaning a bit.

"Lets have regrets in the morning then." I whisper, kissing behind her ear.