Prolouge

-

"This isn't right.." I hissed out as she sucked and bit down on my neck , hard.

"It was bound to happen, besides you don't care what people think about you, remember? Mr. Hotshot." I felt her smirk against my neck as her hands roamed my body freely.

"B- Mm- But what if people find out?"

She shrugged, "I don't know, I don't care. Stop talking." She pinned my hands above my head holding me in a tight submission against the wall.

"What will- Vikki- Vikki think?" I asked referring to her girlfriend of 7 months.

"Forget about Vikki, Vikki doesn't make me feel the way you do. I want you, and only you." Those words made my skin tingle, she chose me..over her girlfriend who was madly in love with her.

"Ahhh!" I moaned out as she somehow found her way into my boxers, and into my opening.

"That's it...it was bound to happen. Stop worrying about what people think about you and start worrying about what's right in front of you." Her oddly deep but yet feminine voice did something to me.

It made me soak, and she knew it. But no, this isn't right! Snap out of it! Fuck! Okay okay, calm down. But what will the gay community think?! Two studs together, dating? It'll be a disgrace. But the way she held me, hugged me, kissed me, touched me, loved me. Is a feeling I would never get tired of, never in a life time not even in a million years.

"Baby..." I called out to her as she slid her fingers in and out picking up the pace.

"Yeah?"

"It's yours.." I can't believe I let another stud, another FEMALE at that touch me, but the way she touched my body...had me sprung over her already.

"That's all I needed to hear."

-

y'all ready for dis? 😈 coming soon...