Society Eight 4.

Chapter 4
Society 8.

Now you're talking down on my name, on purpose. And you don't feel no way, you think I deserve it.

As I waited for her to enter the restaurant I insisted on taking her to, which was Shaya's. I sighed beginning to grow bored of the rambling costumers that were sitting behind me.

Their son has been crying and kicking my seat for the last 30 minutes and I'm tired of it. The deaf girl from the campus walked into the restaurant walked in, looking around.

I flagged her down and motioned her to come sit. "Hey." I smiled, trying to ignore the fact that this little boy was still kicking my seat.

"Hi." She smiled, looking up at the waitress that came over to take our order, she was a stud. Awesome...

She was eyeing her down while she asked me what I wanted to have, "I'm over here son," I turned around "And will you shut that damn baby up?! Stop kicking my fucking seat!!"

She finally looked over at me and I picked up my menu, "I'll have the Gumbo, a small order of Beignets and a Rambo Gin Fizz." Putting down my menu I look up at her, to see her staring down the deaf girl.

"Did you get any of that?!"

"Yeah. Red Beans and Rice, Donuts and a Roffignac."

"No!" I sighed, looking over at the deaf girl, "What're you having?"

"What she just named..."

"Are you writing any of this down?!"

"Yeah...I got all of it, coming right up." My nerves were shot, with everything that was happening around me is causing me to lose my patience.

"So what's your name?"I asked since I never got it.

"Skylar.What's yours?"

"Ice."

"Is that short for something?"

"Isis."

She nodded, for her to be death she understands a lot of things, which is nice or her behalf.

The couple behind me began to argue which caused the baby to cry and kick my seat. I threw my head back in defeat.

"No! You lied to me! How could you lie about something like that Ken and have the nerve to have that chick around my son?!"

"Baby, look I'm sorry I never meant for any of this to happen! It was—" I picked up my head and turned around. in my seat.

"Listen! What ever you have going on I'm sure you can talk about this somewhere else am I right?! And for the last time will you please shut that fucking baby up!?"

"Whatever, let's go De'arra." They got up and the man, I'm guessing who was "Ken" stood up picking up the child also.

I rolled my eyes and shrugged, turning around and looking at Skylar. "What was that about?" She mouthed, causing me to shrug. "You should've been listening- oh wait you can't." I laughed at myself so hard that I was beginning to start banging on the table. "I got some." She said to me. I got quiet and looked at her once again, raising my eyebrows. "Some what?" I leaned back and licked my lips, waiting for her to try and tell me what she had "some" of. She opened her mouth to say something, but didn't. "Cat got your tongue or some shit?" I asked her. She reached in her backpack and got out a notebook and a pen, then began to quickly write. When she was finished, she threw the notebook down so I could see it. "You only got some of what I said?" I asked her, and she looked at me dumbfounded then grabbed the notebook and began to write again.

I'm not that good at reading lips.

"Oh well, I don't really care. I'm not repeating myself." I shrugged and looked up, watching the server come up to us with our food. She and skylar kept staring at each other, and it was making me feel uncomfortable. Two studs in a damn restaurant making goo-goo eyes at each other is fucking nasty. Especially when another stud is sitting right here! "Look, young men-" I started, shaking my head. "The fuck are you two staring at each other for? Lemme tell you, the bitch is deaf for one and for two you can box my shit up cause I'm tired of every damn body in this bitch." I rolled my eyes and shooed her away to go get me a box, then I looked at Skylar and her eyes were wide along with her face scrunched up. "Got somethin' to say man?" I asked in a smart tone with my eyebrows raised.

Skylar slammed her fists on the table and shook her head then began to gather her things and shove them into her bag. "What? You mad because you can't fuckin' hear? That's not my fault." I shook my head, and crossed my arms playing with my fork. Skylar stood up and flipped me off then turned around and stomped out of the restaurant.  "You know, for a stud you really act like a lil' bitch!" I pointlessly yelled, knowing she couldn't even hear me if she was here.

I pulled out my wallet and grabbed some cash, throwing it on the table. "Man fuck this shit. I try and be nice and she just stomps out like a prissy bitch." I mutter to myself as I grab my backpack and sling it over one of my shoulders. When I looked up, everyone and they're damn mama was staring at me. "Y'all got a fucking problem!?" I yelled and stormed out of the place, leaving my food behind.

to be continued...

this chapter was collaborated with my co-writer p6rtyomo < det funky bitch. 🤔 but , anyways excuse any mistakes. i'ma try to update more often & also my other books k? k. 😙💞