▷▶Chapter 31◀◁

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Hearing my scream, a doctor and a nurse entered. They understood the situation and carried out the procedure you take when someone has passed away and the relative is going nuts.

I hate it.

-time skip, three hours later-

I woke up in bed. I was....in Natsu's house? "Nat...su..." I croaked. Natsu came rushing in. "Luce? You're awake?" "What....happened?" I asked weakly. "You were going bananas. They had to inject you with some kind of liquid to make you fall asleep. I brought you to my house and everyone else helped Gray. He needs to decide how the funeral will be held, and he needs to see Mr Hart." Natsu explained. "Without me?" I whispered. "You are unstable, Luce, we are all worried for you. I can't believe I'm saying this but Gray can handle himself better, so we thought we'd let him handle everything."

I exhaled and closed my eyes. "Back to sleep?" questioned Natsu. "I...need alone time. When is Gray-nii coming back? When is he going to see Mr Hart?" "He is probably with Mr Hart as we speak. He'll be back in two hour's time. You want to eat something?" Natsu offered. "I'm good, thanks. Natsu?" "Yeah?"

"Promise me you'll never leave me. Not even right now."

~Natsu's P. O. V. ~

"I won't ever leave you. Promise." I got into bed with her, and she laid in my chest. Before long I could hear her steady rhythm of breathing. Just then, my phone rang. Gray. I got out of bed slowly and stood at the doorway, and answered the call. "Sup Fullbuster how's it going?" I asked. "We pretty much decided on how the funeral would go. I opted for cremation. Just a few family and friends and maybe close business partners cuz I swear I'll go crazy if the paparazzi shows up." Gray's voice sounded weird.

I didn't blame him. I know how it goes.

"When?"

"A week later. I have to finish contacting the people to inform them about this. I haven't even told the press yet. No one knows but us. I'll break it to the press after the funeral has ended. And I've seen Mr Hart."

"How'd that go?"

"He supposedly has otou-sama's will."

"And?"

"The property goes to Lucy and me. Money 50-50. Company goes to Lucy and me too. Basically everything he owned is ours. Company shares belong to the respective shareholders. The current "boss" of the company, the only other person who knows about his passing, is this really nice lady whom loved me and my sister and cared for us when okaa-sama was busy. She's really capable too. She'll teach me the ropes when I'm old enough I guess."

"Tough."

"I know. Is Lucy okay?"

"Yeah, she's sleeping. She's calmer now I guess. She seemed okay with you handling everything."

"It's difficult. So much stuff to handle. Thank God the gang is helping me out. Erza will be contacting the business partners together with Jellal, Levy and Gajeel will help out with the funeral arranging, and I'm will handle the rest with Juvia tomorrow. For now I'm still getting over it."

"Is it just me or is this the first time we talked without getting into a fight?" I joked.

"I guess. Got to go. Bye Flame Brain." I could hear him smile.

"Back at ya Stripper."

This is complicating. I looked back at Luce. She was still sleeping. I decided to get her some food to eat. I wrote her a note, got a glass of water for her, and left, driving off to the café we went the other time.

The waiter was shit but I have to say the food was delish.

After I ordered the same food as take out, I left, only to bump into someone with a trench coat and a wide brimmed hat. "Sorry." I mumbled and was going to walk past the guy when he stopped me. "What do you want?" I asked. I need to get back to Luce. She could be awake anytime now. "Come with me. I need to talk to you." The guy said.

Wait....that voice.....could it be? Nah.

"Come."

"Why should I? Look dude I need to be getting to my girlfriend."

"You will want to know this Natsu."

I froze. This guy knew my name?

"You know me?"

Without waiting for an answer, he surprised me by dragging me back into the café, at the seat furthest back, and took off his hat and trench coat.

My eyes widened.

"Are you....no. No. It can't be."

This wasn't a he.

This was a she.

And this lady was....

"MOM?"

HOLY COW KID ITS YOUR MOM WHO DISAPPEARED FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

Hint. His mother hides something.

Jk.

Or not?

Thanks for reading 😄😄