Chapter 10...

Deandre's P.O.V

Our team won the first game of the season the hard work did pay off which was a blessing, but I didn't feel as pumped as I usually do especially after what I found out last night. I couldn't even think about it I felt mad and disgusted. The only thing that kept me from losing it on the court was the fact that the team was depending on me and Larsha sitting in the crowds cheering us on but she avoided eye contact at all costs. I'm starting to think maybe I shouldn't have kissed her.

"Yo would you hurry up and get dressed we have to meet the girls" Travis said already fully dressed in jeans and a hoodie

"Sure man just give me a sec"

"Are you okay? You've been out of it lately. You played a good game but you seemed distracted."

"Yeah I'm good I'm just tired that's all"

"Well you better get some rest this weekend and get your head back in it"

"Yeah, okay lets go I'm ready."

We headed to the parking lot and spotted the girls leaning against the car talking then Larsha gave Janice a hug wiping her eyes, was she crying?

"Hey, Janice, Larsha " Travis yelled as we neared the car

"Hey" Larsha yelled "you guys were great out there, and congrats on the victory"

"Thanks it was all me" Travis said bragging

"Oh please you wish" I said

"Don't be jealous of my mad skills Bruh " he said walking over to Janice and wrapping his arms around her waist "Hey babe" he said and planted a kiss on her lips

"Hey"she whispered back

"If you two are done we should get going" Larsha said smiling, she still hasn't really acknowledged my presence. Did I do something wrong?

"Right" Janice said perking up "So since there are two cars Travis and I will ride together and Larsha and Deandre can follow behind us in his car"

"That's fine with me" I said

Larsha nodded " And where exactly are we going?"

"Oh this new teen club I heard about" Janice said "okay now everyone lets go"

We headed to our respected cars and started the drive to the club.

"I wonder how far this place is" Larsha said fiddling with the radio

Oh so now she acknowledges my existence, I won't be petty and I won't say anything
"It's not that long of a drive, it's in Arlington so about 25 minutes away"

"You've been there before?"

"Yeah, it's not crazy like a real club... No alcoholic beverages and no drugs. So don't worry"

"Who said I'm worried? I can let loose if I want to"

"Oh really?" I laughed challenging her

"Don't make fun of me you know I'm a control freak I'm not capable of letting loose"

"I know I just like to tease you"