Chapter 26

Deandre

"Alexis what are you doing here?" Honestly I wasn't surprised, I think it was about time I ended this relationship.

"Well I came to join you and Larsha silly" she said pulling up a chair about to sit down.

"Alexis we need to talk in private, Larsha if you'll excuse us."

"Sure no problem, I need to be getting back to work anyway, I'll just tell the server to give us our food to go"

"Larsha , you don't have to—"

"Deandre it's fine, you obviously have something you have to deal with and I need to get going" she said with a tight smile on her face, I could tell this conversation was over.

"Okay, fine. Alexis can we talk outside?"

"Sure baby" she looked over at Larsha "I'll see you around Larsha"

"I doubt that" Larsha said smirking

Alexis' face fell as she made her way outside and I followed her out.

"Deandre sweetie I don't like the way she talks to me, I don't think you two should be friends" she said playing with my jacket.

I removed her hands as she continued to babble and talk about how bad my friends are.

"Alexis" she continued talking like she didn't hear me "Alexis!" I said a little louder, she stopped talking and looked at me.
"This isn't going to work out"

"You're breaking up with me?!" She yelled getting furious immediately

"Yes I am, I'm sorry but I can't do this anymore. We've barely started dating and you've caused so much drama"

"Is it because of Larsha?"

"No please don't bring her into this, this is between me and you, okay?"

"No not okay, are you insane? Look at me and look at her, there is no comparison... no one breaks up with me I dump them, so deandre we are over!"

"Okay" I said dryly

"UGH! Youre such an idiot" she screamed storming away "By the way I Quit!"

She got in her car and drove off, that may have been the best thing that she's ever said to me.

Larsha
"She showed up there?" Janice yelled into the phone, after the whole lunch fiasco I went back to work and just headed home after that, DeAndre called but I decided to ignore him for a bit.

"Yes girl, it was insane she just showed up and was about to pull up a chair, and then Deandre took her outside to talk"

"I hope he dumped her ass, she's crazy... I swear you were the best thing to ever happen to him"

"Yeah, but I let him go like a dumb ass"

"True..." She said a little too quickly

"Hey!"

"Sorry Larsha but its true, you guys loved each other but I understand how the distance can be hard"