Chapter 6 - Temptation

Night '4

Regina woke up to the sound of violence and realised she had fallen asleep on the couch. It was far past midnight and there was now an action movie playing on the tv-screen. As she glanced down at the saviour still asleep with her head on her lap, she figured it was best to retire to something a little more comfterable. She took the remote control and turned the television off. Thereafter she whispered some words to Emma and gently rubbed her arm. "Emma... Wake up... Emma."

"Hmm what?" Emma answered. Her voice was little more than a murmur and the mayor could just barely catch it.

"Let's get you to bed dear." Regina said and helped the younger woman up to her feet.

Emma was still half asleep as Regina led her upstairs. She wanted to make the turn down the hall to the guest room but Regina took her hand and pulled her along to her room. Regina helped the sheriff find the other side of the bed and tucked her in which gave her an odd sense of satisfaction. The mayor took out her pajamas, looking back one more time to see if Emma was still asleep before stripping down till she was half naked. After having dressed into something more proper for the night, she allowed herself to fall back in her cushion and let out a deep breath of content. She rolled to her side, her eyes set on her guest. They stayed there until sleep took over.

************

Emma woke up, getting familiar with her surroundings she discovered she was in Regina's bedroom, in her bed nonetheless.

"Good morning." Regina said, after having noticed the sheriff was awake.

Emma turned around to look at her hostess. "Morning..." She doubtfully said back. "How long have you been looking at me like that?"

"What makes you think I've been looking at you?" Regina sputtered in defence.

"What makes you think that I don't think you were looking at me?" Emma grimaced.

"Well what makes you think that I don't think that you think I was looking at you?" Regina grimaced back. She was going to win this little game.

"Well... what makes you think that I don't think that you think that..." Emma was rambling, stuck in her words. "Dammit..." She growled in frustration.
"Ha!" Regina raised her eyebrows proudly. "Who is the queen? I am." Regina smirked.

"Fine. You win this round, but I'll get you back Your Majesty."

"Looking forward to it." Regina teased.

Emma went to sit at the edge of the bed, Regina's eyes studying her. She stretched her arms and loosened up her shoulders before standing up. "Is it alright if I take a shower?" Emma glanced back, looking for approval.
"Sure."

"Great. Thanks."

Emma stripped down in the middle of the room, deliberately in front of Regina, hoping she could draw a reaction. Instead of being yelled at, Emma was surprised to see from the corners of her eyes, Regina was actually gaping at her. The blonde let out a chuckle of amusement before walking into the bathroom, strategically leaving the door open just a tiny bit. Regina jaw had dropped to the floor, there was practically already drool for the escape. Emma was downright stunning, looking like one of those Greek statues. Regina probably should've looked away but something about the scene was strangely erotic and sensual, making her heart beat rapidly in her chest. Things between them had changed and both women knew it was happening more and more. A static that drew them towards each other like magnets. Regina was struggling to keep her composure, fighting against the temptation to take a little peek. "Don't don't don't..." Regina was on her way to the bedroom door, when she heard Emma started singing.