Chapter 1

Third Person

"Are you sure you want to do this Preston?" Vikk asked as the pack was about to start a new modded survival.

"Ya, we don't know a thing about this mod, and I don't believe that the description of 'This is a cool mod, check it out,' is very useful." Mitch added as he wondered where Preston even found this mod, because when he last checked earlier today that one wasn't there.

"Do you even know who the creator is?" Rob questioned.

"Well no, but if the creator says it's cool then I think it might be cool too, and besides it seems to be multi player only so I can't check it out. Who knows maybe they forgot to add a name." Preston argued.

"Fine, we'll see what it has to offer, but if this mod becomes any sort of a jag, then we call off the series." Lachlan said sternly.

"Okay." Preston replied with a pout.

"Honestly I'm looking forward to doing a survival run through that's not crazy craft related." Jerome exclaimed.

"I am too Biggums." Mitch agreed.

With that, Preston went to set up a server for them, then sent the ip address. He also mention that the name of the mod was switched, but that still didn't hint at what it was. When they all got on they lined up before decided to look around to see what this mod had to offer. That's when something strange happened, they got a shock from their mouse and each one was a different color. Lachlan got a blue shock, Vikk got gold, Mitch got pink, Rob got green, Jerome got orange, and Preston got red. Naturally they were all very confused on what happened but then they soon pushed it aside, because nothing else out of the ordinary occurred. Though after a few minutes they found out the switched mod made it so you actually control they player closest you and vice versa, but there seemed to be nothing else in the mod. So the pack agreed that they would use the server and make a series out of it which made the cactus quite happy. And the video to introduce the new mod would be made tomorrow.

A/N: I hope you have enjoyed the first real chapter of Switched leave your thoughts in the comments below, also if anyone can guess what the colored sparks meant, then they may have their oc featured in feature chapters. One more thing, plz don't yell at me for the way I spell somethings, I'm American ok we have the most complicated language in spelling.

-Byeeeee