Summer 2016 - Results

Hello Everyone! Before we get started on the prizes I wanted to remind you all to take our survey. It takes 5 mins and helps make the club a better place. Your input makes the club what it is. Find it in the external link and in our profile. 

All good things come to an end and as the summer comes to a close so does our summer contest. A month and half goes fast! This month's theme was "Summer Camp" and although we were hoping for a bunch of funny camp stories, we only got one entry. So without further ado let's give a much deserved shout out...

SuspiciousMafioso !!! Thank you so much for entering. Your story of space camp was both funny and relatable. Great job!

Our next contest starts October 1st (stay tuned for hints at wattpadyoungwriters.tumblr.com  link in our profile). Also, on September 1st we'll be launching a very exciting new thing for ywc so be sure to check our profile for that. 

For now, if you haven't already check out our just released, new and improved, "This Is Young Writers Club" a step by step guide to using Wattpad and YWC as well as a place to ask for advice and give some if you have any. Or sign up for an interview in "Young Writers Of Wattpad" we're working through the last ones now to start anew in September and would love to see your stories and learn more about you. 

Thank you!

Brooke cookie3770 and Beck Beck717