Chapter Twenty-Seven

Start from the beginning

"Hello there!" A very beautiful woman greets me and I'm ashamed to admit that I stare at her for a minute or two. When I move to sit up again, I remember about the chain and my eyes stray from her and back to my hand.

"I'm sorry about those. I just wanted to make sure you will cooperate with us without hurting us. We want us to talk." A man said, coming to stand by the woman.

"You are the ones who used your magic on my friends. You even threatened to kill them. Where are they? Where are my friends?" I growl and they take a step back.

"We were just making sure they wouldn't hurt us and we had to threaten you to stop you from attacking us." The woman explains.

"Why didn't you just use your magic on me too?" I ask because it feels odd to use magic on my friends and not on me.

"We tried, but somehow you resisted it. We couldn't use our magic on you no matter how much we tried."

"Maybe you are just too weak and powerless." I scoff and the woman glares at me.

"We are very powerful young man. You only have a strong resistant."

"Why?"

"That's why we have you here. Maybe you can tell us why." The man replies and I study them for a while.

If they really wanted to hurt me, they could have done it already. But why aren't they hurting us or treating me as a prisoner since I am in a room and not a prison cell. But who are these people and what do they want from me.

"We just want us to talk." The man softly says and I look up at him.

"I'll be honest with you. I don't know why I'm resisting your magic. Me and my friends are innocent of any crime and we were just passing through the forest. We have no intention of harming anyone here." I state.

"I understand young man but we still need to talk." The man answers and I sigh.

"Alright we can talk. You have my word of not harming you if I'm assured that my friends are okay." I tell him and he nods then vanish.

The man appears a second later and a knock sounds at the door. The woman calls whoever is out there to come in and the door opens. My friends come in, all eight of them.

"Alpha are you okay?"

"We were really worried about you."

"Why are you chained up?"

"Alpha did th-"

"I'm fine guys. Are you all okay?" I stop their questions and ask one myself.

"Yes we are all fine alpha." Isaac answers and when I look at each of them, everyone nods with a smile.

"Leave us." I order and they all bows and walk out the room.

The man comes to me once the door closes and removes the chains from my arm. I massage the arm with my other hand and look at the two people in the room. I ask them who they are and the man replies.

"I'm Jade and this is Rama, my wife."

"I'm Kenneth." I introduce myself and they nod but then Rama looks weirdly on my neck. I place a hand on it, wondering what it is she is looking at. My hand touches something and I remember about the necklace my dad gave me. I smile remembering about my father telling me that this necklace will keep me safe. In fact, I just wore it to ease his worries.

"Where did you get that?"

"My dad gave it to me before I left home." I answer Rama and Jade speaks up.

"Who is your father? His name please."

"My father is Adam Stone. He is the former alpha King of the Matla Wolves kingdom." I say and Rama smiles and hugs his husband.

"We did it Jade. We found him after waiting all this time. He is the one." She exclaims happily making me frown.

"What do you mean?" I inquire.

"We have been waiting for you to come for a long time. She is just happy that you are finally here." Jade informs but I still don't get it.

"Do you know me?"

"No we didn't know you until a while ago, but we did know your father." Jade's answer confuses me more than ever.

How do they know my father?

---------------------------------------

Hello guys!

I'm sorry for my late update. I got caught up in celebrating my success on the exams I wrote in May.

Anyway, I hope you are all ready to unveil some secrets.

Don't forget!!!

Vote, Fan & Comment!

Until Next Time!!!

:)