Lookin fine

Kylie
"I'm not letting you leave without me." I said my eyes getting watery for some odd reason.

"Fine. But even if your going with me, your still going to have to stay alone at the hotel." He said standing up from the table.

"As long as I get to go." I said finishing up my breakfast and washing the bowl.
"Go get ready where going to the pool." He said.
"Well that was unexpected."
He chuckled.

His phone started ringing.
"Hello?" He said.
"Yea she's here." He said looking up at me.
"Yea, she's coming. Scooter, no, it's not your choice" he said
"I'll figure something out. She is, that's final. She won't let me leave. Alright."He hung

"What was that all about?" I asked.
"Uh, nothing. You should go get ready."
I sighed and went upstairs and showered, did my hair, and got ready.

I Dident put on as much makeup as I usually do since we're going to a pool. Just waterproof mascara, concealer, and my lipstick, Malibu ;)

I grabbed my black one pice and put it on along with a gold watch and my shades. I grabbed my shoes and went downstairs.

"Lookin' fine!" Justin teased.
"When don't I?" I played along
"True. But your not going like that. Wait here." He said running up stairs.

He came back down with one of his sweatshirts.
"Put this on."
"Justin, where going to the pool." I said grabbing the sweatshirt.
"Yea, I know. Now put the thing on." He said grabbing his phone and his car keys.

"Aren't we going to the pool in your back yard?" I asked.
"Nah, we need some time out of this place." He said going into the garage. I put the sweat shirt on and grabbed my phone and went into the car where Justin was.

He put his hand on my thigh as he started driving. This guy.
///////////////////////
Hey beautiful peeps! Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter. Sorry if I'm taking a long time to update and if this chapter was short :/

Ill try my best to update more as soon as possible. By the way do you guys want a part 2 of this book?