Plans

Kylie
We were back in the motel. It was simple. 2 beds, a tv, drawer, a desk, 2 lamps on the sides of the the beds, 2 closets, a small fridge,and a bath room.

"It's getting late, we should go to bed." He said, fixing the bed he was sleeping on. "Right, I'm gonna go shower." I headed to the bathroom. I took my clothes off and showered. I grabbed a towel that the motel came with.

Crap. I just remembered I don't have nothing to sleep with. All I had was black skinny jeans and a black crop top with Adidas. "Justin!" I yelled
"What?" He said
"I don't have nothing to sleep with." I peeked my head out the door. He was laying on the bed with his phone.
He stood up and took his shirt off and gave it to me.

"Thanks" I said, and yes I stared, but not too long.
"Mmhm" he replied
I went back in the bathroom and put his shirt on. It smelled like polo colon.
It was big on me, it reached a little lower then my waist, enough to cover me up.

I brushed my teeth and blow dried my hair and went out.
I went to my bed and fixed it as well.
It was akward a bit.
"Aren't you gonna shower or something?"
He stood up.
"Yep" he then walked to the bathroom.

I took my phone out and called Kendall.
"Hello?" I said
"Kylie! Are you ok?"
"Yea, yea I'm fine." Kendall had come back from a photo shoot in Australia.
"Where are you? Your not with T cause I went by there and he said he hasn't heard from you. Are you ok?" She's always worrying about me cause I'm the youngest, but I could take care of myself, I think.

"Kendall, I'm fine, I'm gonna be out of town for a little, and I'm safe, I'm staying at a motel. Don't worry." At this point, Justin had came out of the bathroom
"Who are you with? Are you alone?" I looked back at Justin and looked down at the floor. I can't say I'm with him cause then she'll tell T(ty-Ga)
"I-I'm alone, and im safe. Don't worry I just needed some time alone."

Ounce I said that Justin looked at me and frowned in confusion.
"Kendall, it's getting late, I should go, and stop worrying so much. I'm ok. Bye love ya!" By then I hung up and sighed.

"Your mom?" He asked
"Kendall. She thinks I'm in danger or something." I said playing with my fingers.
"We have until tomorrow." He said but I was confused.
"What's tomorrow?"
I asked looking up at him as he laid down.
"To leave LA"