The dramatic kiss

Kylie
"Yuck" I said getting up from the couch.
"What?" He said laughing
"Decaf, that's just water trying to be coffee." I said
"You too much." He said laughing and getting up and sitting in the counter.

I started making the coffees except mines regular.
After a few minutes of us chatting the coffee had finally been done.
I poured it in a mug and passed it over to him.

"Mmmm" he said as he took a sip
"Glad you liked it" I said chuckling. We walked back to the couch and sat down.
"Why did you decide to go out tonight?" I asked him looking up.

"I feel like we've been through a lot and we deserve at least a dinner." He said looking back at me.
I smiled and drank my coffee until it was done and put it in the coffee table.

We both walked upstairs. I turned off the lights and laid down on the bed. Justin was making a 4 kinda shape with his legs while his left hand was on his side and the right hand on his chest, while I was just straight.

All of his tattoos where exposed, considering he only had boxers on, Calvin Klein not to mention.

I took my index finger and put it on his shoulder tracing it all the way to his wrist looking at all his tattoos.

"Justin."
"Hm?"
"Why do you have so many tattoos?" I asked him.
"Each one of them has a meaning to it." He responded.

He grabbed my index finger and pointed to one of his tattoos on his chest.
"That one is of my mothers birthday in a different language." He explained looking up at me.

He kept going on and on about the meanings.
"Wow." I said amazed
"Oh there's one more." He said grabbing my index finger again and pointing it to his neck. It said patience

He looked up at me. He leaned in and started to kiss me again. I wanted to pull away, but I couldn't. He again bit my lip, this time I accepted. Fighting for dominance, he grabbed me waist. And came in top of me as I tugged on his hair.

"Justin. S-stop." I said out of breath.
"What's wrong." He asked laying back down looking at me.
"W-we can't do this. Not now." I said looking down.

"Why? What's wrong with now?" He asked
"I'm sorry." I got up and gave him a peck on the lips and went down stairs. I sat on the couch. I liked him, a lot.

It's just too much. Plus, I'm not a boyfriend stealer.