Falling For My Twin's Best Friend (2)

Chapter 2 Why Do You Have To Ruin My Life Now??

Alexyss POV

Period 4 has just started when the announcement came on. "Mr. Hefferning would you please send Alexyss Moore to the office? Please make sure she has all he belongings. She is going home." said the secratary. Mr. Hefferning nodded for me to leave. People shouted bye Alexyss hoping for a longer pause from class. I looked at the back of the class and made eye contact with Andrew. I made a call me later sign with my finger. He smiled. 

I walked downstairs to my locker and took my jacket and bag. I put my binder inside and walked up to the office. Having three floors in the school is a really bad thing. When I got there, Alex was already there. Dad was there too. 

"Hey sweetie." I wonder what happen at home because we never leave early. When we got to the car, Gary and Jake was already there. I was really was worried. I gave Jake a question look because he would probably know the most. He just shrugged. 

It was an extremely silent ride home. No one made a sound, not even Gary who would usually go on and on about something like Bakugan. He is really annoying.

When we got home, we all were surprised to see Sharah there, except for dad. He just calmly waved to her. 

We all ran up to her and hugged her. Even though she wasn't my biological mother, like how Jake wasn't my biological brother, they all felt like family. It doesn't whose blood they had. They were still my family forever.

We bombared her with questions like why she wasn't with us for the past few months, why she was back, and comments about how much we missed her. 

"I will answer your questions later but your father and I have a surprise for you." I couldn't help but notice she looked directly at Alex and I. Was she kicking us out? Were they getting a divorce and it was all our fault? 

"Come into the family room." We were led into the room in and eerie silence. Sharah took a seat on the sofa along with dad. Gary sat on the floor, Jake was on his spinning chair, and Alex and I were on another sofa. 

They both held each other's hand and sort of smiled at us. I saw Jake's eyes widen in surprise. It seems like he already knows. 

"Your pregnant?" he asked before they said anything. 

"Ahhhhhhh!!" I screamed. Another sibling! That must have explained the disappearance. She must've wanted time to think about everything. We started asking about the gender, the name of the baby and comments of her weight coming from Alex of course. Inconsiderate jerk. 

"God heavens no. But we do have some other news." She glared at Alex who just played with an imaginary string in front of him.  

"Well you may not be aware of this Jake." Sharah said to my surprised step brother. "But your dad wants to see you." I visibly saw a vein throb as he clenched his hand into a fist. 

"But we see dad every day..." said Gary. Sharah explained how dad wasn't Jake's biological dad and how he wanted to see Jake now. 

Jake and his dad have not had a great relationship. As a child he was sexual harassed by his dad. He also let his older sister watch and not do anything. She is now a lawyer in Seattle.  After 10 years of jail and community service he says he changed. He just wanted to see his kids. He's on parole right now. Sharah would be watching and making sure nothing stupid is done. 

"No." he says in a strong confidence voice. If it were me I would have a quiet low voice. "I will never see that man again. Forget about it." he ran upstairs and slammed the door. Uh oh. 

"I think I should go up upstairs..." said Sharah but dad stopped her. She nodded. 

"Alex. Alexyss." said dad as he continued. "Mom wants to see you." 

We both had faces of horror. 

Alex POV

I was horrified when he said 'mom' wanted to see us. We haven't saw Sharah in months but she is way better than that woman who left my sister and I when we were young. 

I looked at Alexyss to see what she wanted to do but she stayed quiet. She was a shy girl. "No." I said to dad following Jake's strong voice. 

"We won't see her." I shook my head. 

"Look you don't know her." He just proved my point. I don't know m mother at the age of 14. Now that's pretty sad. "She got remarried too. She has kids, who are also your stepsiblings. Sharah and I haven't worked it out yet but you will be staying with mom for the rest of grade 8 and 9." He looked dea serious. 

"What?!?!" We yelled in unison. He can't do this!

"Sorry guys. Pack your bags. Your leaving in two days." He walked out. 

Why does he ruin my/our life now?!?!

---------------------

Alex is short. Oh well it's almost 12 on a school night, gym in the morning and a math test. Idc anymore. Your welcome by the way ^.^

Vote and you get the next chapter tomorrow and another story update too!

Vote and comment and fan !!