The date! (T.G.D Chapter 3)

{A/N: I don't know the Chapmans nor do I mean them any harm. I do not earn any money at all from this work. It is clearly a work of ficton. END srry for such a long wait on this update guys. It's been hectik. A/N}

At 6:30 on the dot Leland knocked on Jennys door. She opened it and smiled.

"Hi Leland. You look nice." she said as she took in his bleached white shirt and his normal pants. His hair was pulled back into it's normal braid and he held one lone blue rose.

He smiled back at her taking in her soft pink baby doll tee and black mini skirt.

"Hey Jenny. You look beuatiful." he held out the rose.

"I didn't know what kind of flowers you liked so I went with something different."

Jenny smiled and took it. "I love it! Thank you! I'm just going to put it in some water and get my shoes. "

She walked to the kitchen and put tr rose in some water and walked back. She slid on her cork heeled shoes and grabbed her clutch. 

He smiled and held out a hand to help her down the three steps to the sidewalk and then escorted her to his truck. Opening the door to it he helped her in. Shutting the door he sprinted around to the drivers side and jumped in . Pulling away from the curb he smiled over at her. 

"You really do look beuattiful Jenny. 100 percent stunning. I'll wreak if I'm not careful." Leland said watching her and the road at the same time, but more her then the road. He reached out and gently took one of her hands in his. 

Jenny blushed a deep red. "Thank you Leland." 

He smiled at her as he pulled into the resterant back parking lot. "Why are we in the back lot Leland? " Jenny asked confused. 

"Fans." came the simple and to the point reply. 

She nodded and unblucked her seat belt. She reached for the car door but Leland had already jumped out and ran to her door. Opening it he helped her down keeping her steady. They walked slowly to the door and he knocked three times. Waiting for a moment Leland stepped back, pulling Jenny with him so she wouldn't get hit. 

"Leland! Nice to see you again. OH you brought a lady with you! Come in, come in! I get you food!" A short man said very happyly stepping back. 

Leland let Jenny go first and then followed the short man bringing up the rear. 

"Let me show you to your table. Shall I assume the normal Leland? In the back, dark, hidden from everyone?" 

Leland nodded. "Yes please. I'd rather not have to deal with fans tonight."

The man nodded and got their drink order then scurred off to get them. Leland pulled out a chair for Jenny and gently helped her scoot back in.  Walking around the table to his seat he sat down and glance at the menu.  Setting it back down after scanning it for a moment. 

"Do you know what you are having Jenny?" Leland asked softly. 

She nodded and set her menu down.  I want the pork carnitas if thats ok. 

Leland smiled and nodded. "That's fine. I myself like the ribeye stake."

Jenny smiled jumped slightly when the waiter came back with there soft drinks and took their orders. They made small talk as they waited for their food. When it came they ate in silence not really sure where to go with the converstation. The waiter came back over and dropped off the check and took their plates. 

"How was everything?"

"It was great as always." Leland said with a smile. The man walked off and Leland shifted reaching into his back pocket and pulled out his wallet. Pulling out a credit card he slipped it into the bender holding the check. The man came back and wisked off the check. Leland smiled at Jenny.