The Gold Digger

• Dedicated to Sarah for loving the story when I first wrote it!

A/N: I do not know the Chapman family and I mean no harm to them. All things in this story are pure fiction. Thank you and enjoy. END A/N

“LELAND GET THE BACK DOOR!!” Dog Chapman shouted as they run to the house of the girl they were after. 

Leland slid to a stop at the back of the house. “ I am in place Dad” He said in to his walky-talky. 

*BANG BANG!!!* Dog pounded on the door. 

“Jenny Hollingshead” Dog shouted. “We have the place surrounded! COME OUT NOW!” 

Leland watched the back door and left side carefully. “Dad I saw movement inside” He said 

“WE KNOW YOUR IN THERE!!! COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS UP!!”  Leland heard his dad shout.

The door opened slowly. Out came this little thing of a girl, she walked out and dropped to the ground and put her hands behind her back. Beth went over and cuffed her.

“Thank you dog for doing this to me.” Said as she and Beth walked past.

“We got her Leland.” Dog said to his son over the talky. Leland walked up to the cars and the girl. 

“Jenny. Girl you got to call me every day and go to court.” Leland said.

“I know I know.” She said

“I know you know but you MUST do it.” He said as he lifted her head and looked in to her eyes. He saw that she was sorry that this happened.

“I am sorry Leland I really really am.” She said with tears in her eyes.

Leland watched her blink and then moved to catch the tear that fell with his finger.

“Hey don’t cry. I will help you get back out. You will have to sit for a day or two but I will get you out again. Ok?” He said as more tears fell.

“Ok. Thank you.” She sniffed.

Leland grabbed a tissue and wiped the tears away. He held the tissue to her nose and told her to blow. She did and wrinkled her nose when he pulled it away.

“Ew.” She said. Leland tossed his head back and laughed a laugh that his family had not heard in a long time. 

“Sorry. I do not know what came over me.” He said with a chuckle.

Jenny smiled at him and felt her heart do backflips. She smiled in her mind knowing that everything she had done to get to this point was worth it. Yes her mom and dad were less then happy that there only daughter was a gold digger. Yet it was SO worth it. This was going to be good. Then she saw that they were all stareing at her. 

“I’m sorry? I zoned out for a moment.” She said hoping that she was blushing. When she felt that she wasn’t she thought of being in bed with Leland…naked…under him. BINGO! She felt her cheeks flush a bright red.

“I was telling you that you need to shift so I can sit next to you. Then we can head off to the jail. Ok?” 

“Oh right.” Jenny shifted to the middle seat and Leland slid in next to her. Beth on the other side and Dog driving.

“Need a cigerate?” Beth asked Jenny.

“No thank you, I am trying to quit smoking them.” She said with out thinking. Leland smirked at her.

Dog tried to read her face. He knew what she was. She made eye contact with him and all the color drained from her face. She suddenly felt like she was going to be sick.