"It's a bedroom. He has been in there since came. It's always like this, he prefers his bedroom more than this table. He feels comfortable there or so he says." Tina answered and then left after reminding Sophia  again about the bell.

Sohpia nodded in understanding.

That jerk had the audacity  to sit comfortably in the room for this 9 hour ride where as she was expected  to sit here.

Sohpia sighed mentally as she tried to focus on her work. The presentation was indeed complete. Her team had arranged the exact stats and perfect raw material for her to get this presentation  ready. She was more than happy with their work.

They all deserved a bonus and she'll  try to get Conner  to pay them that if they get this project in their hands.

________________________________________________

After another hour or so,  Sophia was still on her laptop, her presentation was long completed.

So she opened some old document  which contained their family photographs. 

Sophia had always been a fan of photography,  she would follow Erica everywhere and click her photographs until her mom had to hide away the camera.

She was scrolling through some old photographs  when suddenly one of them caught her eye. It was a photograph of Serenity as a new born baby and Richard was holding her in his arms like she was the most precious thing in his life.

That made Sophia tear up. She could  see the love in his eyes for Serenity, then why did he cheat? Didn't he love his family enough to stay loyal?  Sophia just stared at the photograph for a good 20 minutes. It was like she was reliving  the memory..

Sophia was lying on the bed looking exhausted and worn out. Her hair were a mess and her breathing was only a bit stable.

"You're lucky you reached here on time. If you would have been any late than you were, their could've been serious complications." The female doctor told her as she was writing something on her file, "I must say your husband was just  as scared as we were. He was so scared that he actually fell on his knees and asked us to save you no mater what. He loves you,  you're  really lucky"

Sophia smiled as she thought about Richard. He was a father now, but the child was not his. She was scared as to how would her react.

Yes, he did accept her and the child and took care of her in the most cute ways, he handled  her mood swings and her morning sickness. He was indeed a great husband.

But Sophia  was scared. How would he react now, when the child is born. Will he show the same love to her? Or will he leave them because he couldn't handle the of another's child calling him dad.

Sophia  was so engrossed in her thoughts that she did not here her name being called out.

"Sophie?" A loud voice brought her back to her reality. She looked up to see Richard all teared up. He was carrying the baby in his hands like it was make of glass.

"Look baby..here's  our princess. Look at her, she's just like you. " He smiled at her as his eyes became red again,"Hey princess, I'm  your daddy. I love you already and I promise to be the first superhero you can look up to. I hope you like batman when you grow up, I  like batman , everyone likes batman" Sophia laughed at him and shook her head as he continued  to talk to her.

Her fear was now gone,  she knew he would be the best father in the world, for he had accepted her and her daughter as his own.

Sophia was rudely  awaken from her memories  as she felt a firm on her shoulder. She looked uo to find Conner standing beside her, with a cold expression  on his face.