Tenten made an abrupt stop when the corner of her eyes caught something on the ground. She flew closer to the ground and widened her eyes. "T-Trunks! You've got to see this!"

It was an android's head, a white-skinned chubby android they have never seen before...

"W-what is this android? What in the world are they fighting right now?" Trunks said with a deep frown.

"A-are there three of them?"

Trunks shook his head. "I don't know. Let's go to their place and find out."

The Ki source brought them to a rocky mountain area—a place that wasn't even a good place to fight to begin with. Whoever chose the area must be a sneaky fighter because the area allowed them to hide while waiting to attack when their opponent slacked. None of the warriors they knew would choose that kind of place.

Both Trunks and Tenten stopped in the mid-air. Their appearance was noted only by Piccolo who blurted Trunks' name, which surprised Vegeta because it was the name of his son. It didn't take long until the Saiyan prince fully grasped what was actually happening, especially after seeing Trunks' appearance.

He was his son, the future form of his son...

"W-who is that? You were fighting him, weren't you?" Tenten asked while scrutinising the old, slightly tanned-skin man with a bushy white mustache.

"What do you mean by 'who'? That's the android you told us about, of course!" Vegeta snapped.

There were four androids—two they didn't know of existing at that time. Both Trunks and Tenten were too flabbergasted to grasp what was going on. Vegeta insisted on an explanation they couldn't provide. Trunks' eyes fell to the ground, however, Tenten couldn't stop staring at the android's cold blue eyes.

That was the kind of eyes that were waiting to attack.

"Yahoo!"

They whipped their heads in the same direction where a plane arrived with Bulma and Yajirobe inside. Her arrival had distracted their attention from the android in which giving the android the golden chance to escape.

"I spoke the truth when I said you have no chance! # 17 and 18 will come for you soon!!" He then fired an energy attack towards Bulma's plane.

"KAA-SAN!!" Trunks screamed as he wasted no time to dash to the plane.

Tenten pulled the plane's door and pulled Bulma along with baby Trunks who were blown away due to his lightweight. Tenten caught him by his feet and pulled him close to her chest but the strong air pressure made Bulma loosened her grasp around Tenten and fell in the process. Luckily, Trunks came in time and held his younger mother by her waist.

When the explosion happened, Tenten set her barriers around them while flying to a safer place along with Trunks. Baby Trunks who was shocked by the explosion was crying in Tenten's arms.

"There, there, baby. It's all right now..." She cradled him while stroking his back to calm him down.

"He's gone! Damn him! He got away!" Vegeta snarled, clenching his fists while glancing around to see where the android might be absconded to.

Trunks was watching his father with his mouth slightly gaped. He didn't even hear his mother frantically searching for her baby as he slowly brought her land to the ground, eyes never leaving his father.

"Trunks! Thank goodness! I owe you both! Thank you so much for saving me and my boy!" Bulma slightly bowed as she took baby Trunks from Tenten.

"Guys! Are you okay?!" Krillin worriedly approached them with Gohan following behind him. Trunks kept his gaze on his father, waiting for him to turn his head, even for the slightest to check his family well-beings.