Chapter 2

It was a regular day at South Park High school the day things began to change. At first, it was subtle, then gradually until it was painfully obvious.

It started when Tweek first got on the bus to school. His stop was one of the last ones to get picked up, so most of his friends were already on the bus like usual. However, as soon as he stepped on the bus went silent. The eerie quiet was disturbing to say the least. There was no ration explanation for it. Tweek glanced around to try to find anything else out of the ordinary but he couldn't. He was tempted to just get off of the bus in fear of something dangerous but it was already too late and the bus had started.

He hasn't taken his seat yet though resulting in him tumbling forward and falling onto the floor. His cheeks went red with the knowledge that everyone was now staring at him as well. Tweek careful got up and went to sit by Craig like he always does. However, the seat where he usually sat was taken up by none other than Kenny.

Tweek was slightly upset by this, but Craig was allowed to have other friends. So in the end, Tweek sucked it up and sat next to Butters. He could hear the boy chatting away about something but Tweek wasn't really able to pay attention. He was too busy trying to figure out why everyone was acting so suspiciously. After all, there had to be some sort of reason to it.

By the time Tweek was off the bus he had come to a conclusion. Cannibalistic clones had replaced everyone in South Park and Tweek was the last surviving person. After all, why else would everyone be giving him weird looks? It was the only logical explanation.

Tweek was now carefully avoiding people. He knew the truth now and he wasn't about to be next. It became harder to avoid people though when he went to class. He figured that the cannibal clowns must be realizing that he was catching on and were trying to be less suspicious. Tweek knew that he had to play along though. So Tweek sat next to Craig like always. As the class went on though and no one seemed to be acting strange anymore Tweek breathed a sigh of relief. It seemed that he was just being over conscious again.

The next strange incident took place on Tweek's way to the cafeteria. Craig stopped him in the middle of the hallway. Tweek waited for him to speak but Craig just stood uncomfortably.

Eventually Craig spoke, "I don't think it's going to be a good idea for you to sit with us today."

Tweek stared at Craig in shock. They've sat next to each other at school for years now. "W-Why?"

Craig bit his lip in thought and Tweek couldn't help but stare as he did so. However, Craig seemed to catch Tweek in the act because he suddenly stopped and he crossed his arms over his chest. "Just please don't," Craig pleaded.

Tweek looked down because he was afraid of what expression was on Craig's face. Before Tweek could respond he heard Craig's footsteps getting farther away.

Tweek couldn't believe that any of that actually happened. Craig didn't want to sit next to him at lunch. What happened? Did his breath smell for some reason?

Tweek ended up sitting with Butters again. He had just sat down in his chairs when Butters asked him a question that would make him freeze in fear. "Hey Tweek, are you gay?"

However little did Tweek know this was only the beginning of the end