0.2

San Francisco either reminds me of Full House, or Nanny Francine from The Nanny. Which were my two favorite shows growing up.

Everyone on the bus wanted to go out to breakfast with most of the people off of Warped Tour. So we all got ready, and met up with some people we knew. Which was Juliet Simms who's a solo artist and Patty Walters from As It Is.

I soon realized that this year they had Alternative youtubers on Warped Tour. Which seem pretty cool, since a lot of people don't just come for the music.

Juliet stayed with Juliet and Eden. I went and sat with the youtubers and got to know them.

In my ear I hear, "look at the slut go." My head quickly turn to Remington laughing as he walked away,

"Did he really just say that?" The girl with the red hair Alex said.

I shrugged, "he's just an asshole." Taking a deep breath, "so you're names are Damon, Bryan, Johnnie, Alex, Jordan and Kyle. Correct?"

"Yeah you got it, and you're the lovely Ryan Cooper," Kyle said, I guess he always wears a beanie.

Everyone laughed, "you know Damon I've never seen someone with yellow and green hair before."

"I took you virginity!" He said too loud, "well for yellow and green hair anyways."

"Oh my god," I put my head in my hands, "Damon just shut up."

We all started laughing at what just happened. After eating, all of us headed back to Warped grounds. All of us still had a lot to set up at our tents.

I told Eden and Juliet that I could set up the tent. They both needed a nap already, I was still awake and hyper.

Our manager already set up our tent while we were away at lunch. So all I had to do was figure out how I wanted to set it up.

I put up the samples, but how I wanted it was way to high. So I got the step stool out and got on my tippy toes, until someone scared me and I fell off.

Looking up seeing the black haired mess Remington. "Why are you always making me hurt?" I asked with a slight of annoyance.

"It's just what I'm good at," he said with a smirk.

Sighing I got up, "can you put this up there? I need to go get ice for my wrist."

For a slight second there was worry on his face but it went away fast. "Whatever you say short stuff," he laughed.

"Screw you," I mumble under my breath walking away.

I went to the guards up front, and told them what happened. They suggest having a parametric just look at it. So I let them and ended up in a temporary cast for the next three weeks.

All I could think was, Thanks Remington.

Going back to the tent to finish it, but when I got there it was already done. There was a note, you can thank me later -asshole xx

I chuckled, they seem to be a small band so I went by the Full Sail stage to find they're tent to thank him. He was talking to a girl when I walked up.

"Hey asshole, I just wanted to thank you for helping me out," i put the note on the table.

The girl looked at my wrist and at him, "what did you help her with?"

"I scared her earlier and she hurt her wrist so when she left her tent, I finished the tent for her," he shrugged. "And no problem, I knew you'd be thanking me later."

I laughed starting the walk away, "whatever you say dweeb."