0.5

A/N I hope everyone is having a good Friday. Enjoy the update!

First day back to Warped Tour was basically me and Remington avoiding each other. After what had two nights ago, neither of us had anything to say to the other.

Today I went with the simple, long shirt with tights and no shorts look. It's really comfortable actually. I had kinda heavy make up on, but had my sunglasses on. Ju did my hair was it was the beach wavy, and it just work because I desperately need a hair cut and it covers that.

We had a meet up and our performance is after that then another meet up at 6pm. So I'm very excited to meet everyone today.

We started heading to our tent, I stop in my tracks. Palaye Royales tent was next to ours today. "No, we need to move tents," I crossed my arms not moving.

"Come on they're probably not even there," Eden tried to convince me it'll be fine.

Shaking my head, "no I want to be somewhere else!" My expression changed when I seen, Remington walked out of his tent.

"Hi neighbor," he smiled.

"Drink fucking bleach," I walked into the tent we were doing the meet up. I was happy it was closed off other than the front.

The meet up was terrible, not because of the fans. It's all Remington's fault. When I'm around him I'm always scared and feel self-conscious. I'm not me around him. I'm mean and grouchy. That's not me.

We had enough time to go get some water before we had to perform. So we started heading that way, till Emerson asked, "Ju, can you grab me one?" He handed Juliet some money.

"Yeah of course," she smiled and we started walking away.

I looked over her, "you guys like each other."

She shook her head, "no we don't. He has a girlfriend, Ryan."

"Whatever you say, Ju," I mocked her.

We walked back and gave Emerson his water. And headed to the stage.

Juliet grabbed her guitar making sure it was tuned properly. Eden messed around with his drum sticks. I sat down playing with the grass, looking up I seen Remington go into the crowd.

"No no no no," we got up going on stage. "I don't want to perform, please don't make me."

Juliet grabbed my wrist pulling me onto the stage, "I'm not playing with you right now."

The crowd cheered along with Remington. Going up to the microphone, "everyone can you guys do something for me?" I asked.

They screamed, "alright so you're going to scream fuck you Remington."

And of course they did it and I smiled. "That's how I feel about you Remington," taking the mic off the stand. "So who's ready for the set!"

Looking at Remington he was smiling and clapping. It made my smile bigger.