3.8

Remington:

I woke up and Ryan seemed to already start her day. She wasn't next to me, so I texted her telling her I was awake.

I decided to lay in bed, for and answer some tweets that was sent to me. Which it took till around noon for me to get the all done.

Going to the bathroom to take a pee break, then maybe a shower. I called Ryan first to see what she was doing, but there was no answer. I heard her phone though, calling again and following the sound back to the bathroom.

Opening the shower curtain, she was passed out in the tub. Laughing to myself, she probably wanted to finish that shower.

"Hey Ryan, come wake up," I shook her shoulders a little bit. Not budging, "Ryan get up," I shook her a little harder. Absolutely nothing.

I checked her pulse, its weak. Grabbing my phone and calling 9-1-1. They asked me what could have cause her to pass out. Looking around the room and the mirror was shattered, there were no cuts on her. But I found a syringe in her makeup bag. "Fuck," it was Heroine.

The paramedics came, taking her away. I jumped in the ambulance with them, texting Juliet what was going on.

Getting to the hospital, I put my hands into the pockets of my jacket, feeling paper. There was a letter with name on it.

When I was about to read it, to nurse came over to me telling me that Ryan was becoming stable. I went and sat in her room, her face was so pale. Her body felt like it was dead, it was cold.

I sat in the chair by her bed and opened the letter reading it.

Remmy,

I'm assuming you're the one that must've found me, when you woke up. I apologise if that was the first thing you saw this morning.

It wasn't my intention to sleep with you and kill myself. After having sex with you, I seen the baby. The baby needed me so I had to do what I had to do.

I'm pretty sure we didn't use a condom again. So if I do survive this and the baby didn't really need me, I want to keep this one. If you don't want a kid yet, you can walk away, but I won't this time.

Just know I love you, and I didn't want to hurt you but I needed to fix this. I might sound insane, and I might be, but I can't take the guilt without trying to fix it.

Forgive me, Ry.